Favorite reality TV show?

I watched the first season of the apprentince, but I havent watched any other season.

I hate the Reality shows that last one season like :Joe Millionaire, R U the girl?, Average Joe(I think that lasted two seasons, though.)

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Okay, I realized there are a lot of reality TV shows, which are your favs?
- Too much if you ask me. Back in 03 when Reality TV was all the craze I despised it. Most of the reality shows on the tv were cheap and daudry. Now they've weeded them out and most are harmless.

I'm so glad the craze has been dying down being replaced with a sudden wave of soap dramas. Now, I've warmed more up to reality tv. Some shows are harmless like the 'comedy' type of reality shows, like that Hilton/Richie show. But what really pisses me off is the 'Romantic' type of reality shows. Like the ones where you compete with 20 other people for the love of one and a million dollars. Your fooling yourself if you think competeing with other people for a man and a million dollars is going to find you love.

The worst of em is "The Swan" it was humiliating and degrading to women. I couldn't believe what I was hearing about it, about the stuff those woman had to go through in order to make themselves beautiful to what socitiy sees as beautiful. I can understand plastic surgery and the desire for people to have it. I believe it's okay as long as it doesn't become an obsession. They weren't doing something here and there, they were resculpting their entire body.

I can't believe they have come out with an Emmy catigory for Reality tv. The only reality show I believe would rank up their as Emmy worthy would be the very recent 'Black. White.' It's the only reality show that's touched me, and instead of dealing with personal petty problems it touches on a very real socitity problem.

Wow, I could not agree with you more Handmade_freak I think the best reality tv show has to be black.white. It's actually got a meaning. I hate The Bachelor, Joe Millionaire, crap like that.

And I did watch the swan.And you wouldn't believe how many problems I thought I had. I hate my teeth, my hips, my pale complexion. (seriously, me and casper are having a race for who's whiter!)

I missed America's Next Top Model, though. I think I'll catch the re-run.

I used to watch The Mole like if I didn't, I'd die. I <3'd that show.

But I regularily watch Extreme Home Makeover every Sunday because they at least give hope to families who need it.

Palm said:
I used to watch The Mole like if I didn't, I'd die. I <3'd that show.

I loved the mole! I thought that was a really cool reality tv show and it was so original. I watched it everytime it was on as well as taped every episode so I can go back to it anytime I want. None of my friends have ever heard of the show and its a shame that its over because it was very cool.

I don't watch that many reality tv show's but I did like watching The Beauty and the Geek. That is a very cute show... but, I am not into Survivor, The Amazing Race, etc.

Poncholives38 said:but, I am not into Survivor...
- Ah yes the Reality show that started the Reality craze; we can thank Bruckheimer for that. On a side note: CSI is the only thing worth watching from him. But then again he only produced it, he didn't direct it or come up with the idea.

WolfeSanders said:
I love watching Survivor: Exile Island. I want Bruce, Terry, or Shane to win.

Oh god I hate Shane. I would like Terry to win though.

I liked the Mole too but apparently no one else did because that got nixed fast enough.

There were 4 Moles. 2 of them had Anderson in it. And the last one with him in it I remember all the contestants got mad at him and shoved him into a lake. Moment of love for me XD

The next 2 were Celebrity Moles. They were good, but I think it was because Stephen Baldwin was on there and he basically made everyone laugh. Him and... oh God, what was his name. He was on Seinfeld once. Anyways, him and Stephen made the last two.

Corbin.. that was it. There fighting was priceless. And Stephen thinking Kathy Griffith was inviting him back to her hotel room to get it on when really she was trying to dig info out of him (she was the mole) :lol:

yea, I liked the MOLE too... the only one i really like now is Amazing Race... used to like American Idol, but it's kinda boring now...

Back