Favorite reality TV show?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by AlyssaluvsDanny, Apr 9, 2006.

1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Okay, I realized there are a lot of reality TV shows, which are your favs?

I currently love the new on hosted by Hal Sparks called Survival of the Richest where rich kids are paired with kids in debt to win 200,000 dollars to help get the poor kids out of debt and for the rich kids to learn that money isn't that important.

Americain Idol, of course! :rolleyes:

Deal or No deal. (Does that count? )

I'll think of more later! :p :D

2. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

never heard of that Survival of the richest. Only heard of Survivor and I love this show I also like The Amazing Race. Both are great shows :D

3. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

America's Next Top Model!!!!

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

American Idol: I adore Simon and hearing what the contestants sing every week brings me back.
    America's Next Top Model: The cattiness between the girls makes me laugh. Ooh, and that Nigel Barker guy is a babe!

5. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

I don't know that it's a "reality" show but I've been watching this show called Black.White. on FX. These two families, one black and one white, switch races to experience life as a different color. It's really interesting.

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I myself cant stand reality shows But I do love Amazing Race thats about the only one I'll watch (and Extreme Make overs Home Edition but I'm not sure of that counts as Reality tv)

7. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I'm not really into reality shows, but I do watch Extreme Makeover-Home Editon. Love that Ty Pennington!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I don't really watch reality TV, I used to watch Big Brother when it started over here, but I got a bit board after the first 3. I do like to watch a bit of Pop Idol or X Factor, admittedly I only really watch it because of Simon Cowell. :D

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I'm so with you on that one I HALF want to have him and the crew Make a home for My uncle because of his bad situation and Partly just so I can meet Ty also can I just say he's the reason why I love Sears again *smirks* (PS theres a Extreme Home Make overs thread here somewhere You should check it out)

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

If Queer Eye for a straight guy is considered as "reality" I pick that :D I love with American and Finnish versions :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

On the whole I'm kinda against reality TV. It just seems like all it does is churn out more z list celebs.

However, I'm slightly into Survivor - Battle of the Islands. Oh the shame...

And I loved Celebrities on Ice, but who didn't?! ;)

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I watch Survivor, Amazing Race and Appentice because it's a whole family night, the few times we can agree on what to watch LOL.

But now that CBS changed the schedule, I can't watch Amazing Race unless I tape it, I won't miss Bones LOL

Also we watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

there was a short lived canadian one with scott tompson called 'my fabulous gay wedding' but i think i liked it just because of scott tompson :lol:
    i used to watch survivor but not since the second or third one really (are they on the 34th one now or what?) but i like americas next top model and project runway. oh the bitchy drama, thats where its at :D

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

American/Canadian Idol, The Apprentice, Deal Or No Deal(Strange but true.. It's very addicting.. I wanna know who the damn banker is!! :lol: ), and.. ah.. o__o I guess I can't really say "Anderson Cooper 360" now can I? xD The guy has a funny personality.

15. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

Totally risking getting off-track here, but I LOVE Anderson Cooper. We really need more news reporters like him. I hate how they can go from talking about a triple homicide to a fundraiser without skipping a beat. Anderson is real, he shows emotion when stories are bothering him. His Hurricane Katrina coverage was gut-wrenching, because you could tell he really cared about those people and what was (and was not :mad:) going on down there.

<mod>OK, people, back on topic now.</mod>