Favorite reality TV show?

'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here' is always good for a giggle - mainly because of Ant and Dec! :lol:

And i've got to admit, I have been known to watch X-Factor... :eek:

Hmm, I never really watch reality TV shows. I don't know if 'Gerard & Gordon over de vloer' is a reality TV show, but it's damn funny :lol:

messinwithmesser you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

I'm surprised I haven't already posted here :D

The Amazing Race is my alltime favorite reality tv show!!! I've seen every season like a thousand times, and have memorized like every place they went to (which has helped in school :D) And the teams are always so fun to watch, and there is Phil! :)

"Driving Force" and "Inked" are my favorite reality shows. Cameras capturing the hijinks of John Force and Carey Hart. Too funny :lol:. John Force should be declared certifiably insane :eek:, and Hart & Huntington just looks like a great place to be. I don't have tats, so I'd be a little out of place.

I like Project Runway and Dancing with the Stars.

Hay, kingfuprincess, your Kayne just got kicked outta Project Runway. Ohhhh. Anyway, I'm rooting for Michael to go all the way to the top. Kayne should've gotten at least one more week on the show. I think Uli or Jeffrey should've gotten kicked out last week. Uli just seems to recycle the same design over and over. Also she uses prints way too many times. As for Jeffrey, not that great a designer and a bad attitude.

Back