Favorite CSI Merchandise

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Oct 26, 2004.

1. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Has to be the dvd's. I have the two CSI pc games, but I'm not any good at playing those.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The asian version of CSI (still the real show but from Asia) series 1-4 (32 real discs) for £40 from eBay. And I'm getting series 5 from Asia as well for £20

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, Mine are probally the DVD's but you cant beat a good book now and then lol :p
    Binding Ties (the latest CSI: LV book) is probally the best book of the series so far, so if your out buying a few book I strongly recommend that one.

4. Horatio59

Horatio59 Lab Technician

I have merchandise from CSI Miami and NY and I like them all!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

the dvds because u can see the cast when ever u want to

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Season One of CSI:NY on DVD but I can watch it whenever I want and I just love viewing my favourite episodes and extras all over again. Oh, and I like seeing the SMACked moments too ;).

7. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

The DVDS - for obvious reasons
    The games - they were fun, they used the actual characters, and I liked the interactive nature of it.

That's all the merchandise I own. TV fandom is expensive! :lol:

8. Team_Hodges

Team_Hodges Rookie

My CSI dvds - Seasons 1-4 & Grave Danger.
    I don't have any other merchandise apart from the games :(

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

my favorite CSI merchandise, besides all of the DVDs, is the CSI: lab!! It is so much fun to play with! I asked for the fingerprinting lab and dna lab for christmas/b.day!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I posted this list over at the Far Too Much Money Spent thread, but I wanted to share it here. Since I posted it, I have gotten novelty English £ notes with the CSI characters on them as well as an ID of Captain Brass.

If I had to pick one thing from this list as my favorite, I would have to say that it is my autographed cast photo. I will treasure this until I and old and gray. Hey, I may be asked to be buried with it! LOL!

Here’s my list:
    I have all the DVDs (1-5), all the paperback books, as well as the graphic novels, five CSI tee shirts, a CSI backpack in which I carry my Forensic Science and Criminal Justice textbooks to school, a CSI logo pullover, a CSI coffee mug, CSI trading cards, a Paul Guilfoyle keychain, two autographed Paul Guilfoyle trading cards, a CSI checkbook cover, a CSI wall clock, a CSI ball cap, an autographed photo of William Petersen, the cast autographed pilot script, and last but not least an autographed photo of the CSI cast. I currently have a CSI watch on order, and I also have other CSI stuff, but not from the show per se. I have a fingerprint chart, a DNA poster, a CSI poster, several forensic books and manuals (not including my textbooks) and a No Parking sign that reads, “Forensic Scientist Parking Only.”

I love all my stuff! :D

11. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I was the highest bidder for a CSI shirt on Ebay!!!! *squee!!* I'm so excited! :D

12. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Whereas my list is not as large as yours, bcjan, I am proud to say the proud owner of an autographed copy of "Sin City".
    Then comes the other six novels plus the two CSI:Miami novels; after that comes my CSI PC games and my CSI:Miami PC
    Game; lastly, my CSI board game.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

VManso:

An autographed copy of Sin City ? Now that's really cool!

I am jealous!

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I'm thrilled. I just scored a CSI NY winter coat from Ebay that's not available to the public yet.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone found an '06 CSI LV calendar anywhere? That's the only item I want right now. I have all the DVDs for LV, Miami and NY - in fact I'v watching CSI NY Season 1 as I write.