Favorite CSI Merchandise

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh, we prob won't get it here in Aus tille like 2008 :lol:

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

SEASON FIVE?! Season Four isn't out over in the UK yet! The first part isn't released till May 9th. Grrr...

I have to wait to get Season Two Part One. Got no money and it's rated 18. :(

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I ordered the CSILV dvds on ebay like a month ago... still... waiting... *goes insane*

Dark Motives was an awesome game!

And I am just obsessed with the books... It took me less than a week to read the first 5 (bought all at the same time)... and less than a day for the new one, "Binding Ties". :D "Grave Matters" was my favorite; so intense! And "Cold Burn" would have been better without the Grissom/Sara fluff in chapter 3 (I am NOT a supporter of that ship...)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I know, it would have been such a better book, without that. My favourite book has to be double dealer, but that's because it was the first one i read, but the CSIM book heat wave is very cool too. The DVD's are definetly the best though, them and my friends dvds are my most treasured possesions. :)

the best online place to buy the DVDs is amazon, cos season 2 came within 2 days of me ordering them.

5. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Are the fiction books any good or not?

I'm thinking of sticking my allowance in the bank next week and ordering one off Amazon.

If they are worth it, which is the first one?!

Cat x

6. Guest

Guest Guest

They're okay, but they're not the best bits of fiction i've ever read. They are original cases though, not just novelizations of cases done on the show.
    I think the first CSI book is Double Dealer.
    The list in the front of Grave matters goes Double Dealer, Sin city, cold burn, body of evidence, grave matters, and then i think there is another one out now called Binding Ties.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay, so I just got my dvds but I'm having a little problem? How many discs are there supposed to be in each season? Cuz I have 8 discs each for seasons one, three, and four, but only 6 discs for season two... its only episodes #1-12!! What happened to the rest of the season??? *weeps* I already contacted the guy I got them from, and he said that's how it was supposed to be, the only way it came?? :confused:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

my favourite merchandise is the las vegas logo t-shirt cause it looks kool :lol:

9. CSI_Gal

CSI_Gal Prime Suspect

I don't have any CSI merchandise yet but I am planning on getting the DVD's and hopefully the companion book. Gotta get some cash first though :)

10. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

The DVD's I've got have 6 disks per season, 4 eps on a disk except the 6th has 3 eps with extras. I don't know how they package in other countries though, they might have a different system.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine are like that too.
    Can't wait just saw the advert for S4 part 1 DVDs so they'll be out over here soon. *jumps* Yay!

12. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Only 5 hours, 44 minutes till Season Four is released in the UK...

Cat x

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, WASSITO... I'm in the US, but my sister ordered these for me from Hong Kong (cuz they were cheaper) So nobody has any idea what's going on LOL There are 8 discs per season with 3 eps & extras on each one (except season 3, there were no extras...?) and season two only had 6 discs with 2 eps each... so... im short episodes 213-223 :(

I am extremely bummed.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a shame though, cause i can't buy them for a while, i'm skint cos i've just bought the final two seasons of friends.

15. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I'm still trying to get money together for Season Two!!

Cat x