Favorite CSI Character and What If They Left?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Smokey, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

No matter who leaves NY or LV i would be watching, cuz i like there not just characters))) I like many characters there, but i don't stop watching because they leave.

If Ryan leave Miami i stop watching, no doubt about that. In season 3 and 4 i probably watching without Ryan, cuz cases was good and it wasn't soap opera like now. But now only Ryan bring me watch this dying (imo) show.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I feel I need to update my answer after watching the season finale tonight. :lol:

I knew Nick would not be in the episode much, but I realized that I wasn't really into the show when I wasn't waiting for him to come onscreen.

So no, I don't think I would continue to watch if he left. Unless, of course, they got a new guy on there that I liked just as much. :)

3. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

I only watch CSI Miami, so for me I would hate to see Calleigh, Horatio, or Ryan leave. The show just wouldn't be the same. I'm curious about the finale though and if someone will be leaving next season!

4. Biomeka

Biomeka Hit and Run

Me I REALLY like Sara from CSI, fact I've had something of a crush on her since I started watching a few monthes ago :drool:
    CSI Miami: Probably Calleigh. Even though shes not exactly miss personality she does have a sort of "patient strength" about her which I find appealing.

Never watched CSI New York

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

My friend who is a die-hard Grissom fan would agree with you. She said the finale was so weird without George. It felt like something was missing.

I asked her if his leaving would be the end of CSI for her, she said, "Oh yeah, that would be it for me. It was hard enough to lose Sara, Grissom and Warrick, Nick would be the final straw for me."

So there you have it.

I agree, CSI without George/Nick would be the final straw for me.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

At this point,it would be difficult for me to keep watching if Catherine and Nick left.I like the new characters but I am not that fond of them.The original chemistry of the original cast was unique,IMO.

For Miami has to be Eric and Calleigh.As soon as they are there I can tolerate the crazy storylines.

I watch NY on and off.One way for sure,If Flack leaves I would not even consider watching.

7. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

This is a toughie!! I would have to say if Ryan left the show, I would cry, take a three-month boycott of the show just because I was angry about Ryan leaving, and then get over it and start watching again. I just love those crazy storylines and you all know Miami wouldn't be the same without the shades of justice. :)

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Well, my favorite character has been gone for several seasons :lol: :(

But, next in line is Ryan Wolfe. If he goes, then I will stop watching. Like the poster before me, probably for a few months until I got over Ryan's death and begin watching again.

It wouldn't be the same without him, but I would still enjoy the show with Tripp and Calleigh.

9. Lisajayne

Lisajayne Victim

Danny is my fave:adore:and if he left Ny,I`m not sure if I would go on watching,though I do like;Mac,Stella,Hawkes,Sid,Flack...
    I do watch Lv and miami,though Lv not`s the same without Grissom!
    Speed and Alexx are gone and Horatio is the only thing I watch Miami for!!

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

my fave is Mac, i will still watching it, there comes always good one for it, ok Mac/Gary is not replaceable, but you never know.

commisaris Rex, you know police dog, the onwer died in the show, and was replace by other actor, i though in that time i dont like him , but i liked him when he was more on the show.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's a good point. I can't see CSI:NY going on without Mac, but CSI Vegas has gone on without Grissom so I could be wrong.

I like NY and I like all the characters quite a bit actually. I don't have a favourite which is good, since that's what usually gets me into trouble!:guffaw:

12. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

i thought i was the only one that didnt like him in the beginning. one stupid question, who replaced the bugman as the brains in the show now?

13. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

On CSI it's somewhat of a tie between Nick, Dr. Langston, Riley, and Greg

On Miami I like Natalia, Frank, Ryan, and Tara

And for NY my favorites there are Sid, Hawkes, Adam, and Lindsay

I'd still keep watching if any of them left. I'd probably be a little sad, but that's besides the point

14. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

For me if Natalia, Ryan (especially these two) or Horatio left I would probably stop watching the show. The few good moments with them from this past season when there wasn't an e/c soap opera to watch is what kept me going this past season, but it they were to leave the sotrylines would have to be out of this world good because just watching e/c all the time would not do it for me.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto for me.