Favorite CSI Character and What If They Left?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Smokey, Jan 31, 2009.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Man that question is so damn hard to answer...

My favourite at CSI is Nick Stokes but I watch the show also because of the other characters, even I don't adore them as much as I adore Nick. He was and is the heart of the show... I started watching it with the epsidoe Grave Danger and quickly watched them all :) Since that episode they show it in Germany on one of the most popular chanels and so I just couldn't miss it.

I was always fascinated from the team structure and the different characters in there... everbody has his speciality which makes them so great...

What would I do if my favourite would leave??? I simply don't know but I need to admit that I would have a hard time watching it without Nick... I also miss Warrick and Gris somehow on the show but without Nick??? I don't like it, but I would maybe stop watching... but of course I'll give the new one at least a chance before I simply turn away from my favourite show.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well, my 2 favourite LV characters were Gil and Cath, and as I'm sure you all know, Gil's gone, since he left I haven't been such an avid fan of the show, I mean, I still watch, but now I don't mind missing ep... I think it's great that Cath is supervisor now, but for me the show just isn't the same without Gil...

3. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

This is a very hard question. There are so many characters I like from all 3 CSI's it's hard to choose. I like them all for different reasons. Hmmm...if I had to choose...I'd pick...no, can't do it. I love them all!!

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

My very favourite NY character is Stella - I simply love and adore her, there is really nothing more to say to that. If she left I think I'd stop watching the show. Honestly. But I love the entire cast and I wouldn't want anyone to leave!!

As for LV - my favourite has always been and still is Catherine, I've loved her from the start and that never changed. I very much loved Warrick as well, so I was quite devastated when he died. I also liked Grissom of course, but he left too... :(

5. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

First of all, I only watch LV. My favorite character is, and always will be, Gil Grissom. I'm really trying to adjust to his departure, but I just don't think it's going to happen. Therefore, I think that I might stop watching in a few weeks.

6. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

In LV my absolute favourite character was Sara, and it was pretty heart wrenching when she left. My other favourite was Grissom and now he's gone too.

I still watch LV, but adjusting to CSI without my 2 favourite characters is pretty difficult.

My fave in Miami would be Calleigh, and in New York it would have to be Stella. Though I don't really watch them as often as I watch LV. But when I do, I couldn't imagine a show without them in it.

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Alright, figured I'd answer the question.

My two favourite LV characters are Nick and Greg, and I'd be hard pressed to pick between the two!

If either of them left I'd be gutted. And I think I'd rather go back and watch the seasons I love rather than watch the show without them. I mean, I'd give it a chance, but I don't think it would be the same. It's hard enough that they get so little screen time as it is, but to lose them altogether? I don't think it would be CSI anymore. Especially with Gil, Sara and Warrick gone.

Sometimes, change sucks.

8. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

In Vegas I like Nick and Greggo, though I think Greggo's been a little too serious since he became a CSI. I loved him in his early years. And yes, I miss the Warrick/Nick banterings. Those two were hilarious together.

In Miami, my faves were Rick Stetler :drool:, Alexx, and Horatio. I really miss Alexx. She was the MOM those boys needed. I also think she and Ryan had a special relationship. Most of all, I miss the Horatio/Stetler headbutting. I wish TPTB would bring that back.

In New York? Adam and Flackie. Flackie's such a smartmouth, but as a homicide detective, he has to be. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Lindsay got him back in Sex, Lies and Silicone (the fake women). Is it my imagination, or do people walk away from Adam every time he's talking? I just sort of noticed this.

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

If Horatio left Miami or Mac, Hawkes or Flack left NY...I'd quit watching.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  10. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

That's a pretty hard question. But I think, even if Nick Stokes left the show, I would still watch it. It is my favourite show and I watch because I love it so much. It would be hard if he left, but it was also hard to see Sara, Grissom and Warrick leave, and Grissom was my least favourite character (sorry fans). So seeing a regular leave will always be a little difficult.

It's true that the show is made by the characters and CSI has a lot of them. But because there are so many interesting people on the show, you will always find a new favourite character. And with the CSI DVD boxes, you can watch your favourites any time you like.

11. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

LV ~~Grissom: He already left and its not the same. I started watching Csi because of him..William Peterson is one of my fave actors and I was instantly addicted to this show. I know he wanted to move on proffesionally but I've sort of lost interest. I still watch for Kathryn.:)

Ny ~~Mac: If he left the show I would still watch because its the most character driven of the 3 in the franchise,(I like a little drama with my crime scenes!)
    but it would be difficult for the rest of the cast to carry the show, I mean they're all great... but Mac is the foundation.

Miami ~~Don't watch it that often, but I like Calleigh. If she left I'd have no reason to return (no offense):(

12. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

My fav of all CSI's character is Stella. If she left, i'd probably stop watching. For me, she is the character that keep the team together as they are now. If she left, i don't know what will happen to the team, and i don't want to know. In Miami my fav was Alexx, after she left, i only watch the show occasionaly (meaning, if i happen to have times to watch Miami when CSI supreme sunday is on). In LV, my fav is Nick, and well, i'm still watching it, but NY is the only one of the three that i follow faithfully.

13. honeytinkle

honeytinkle Victim

My favourite of the CSI-team is Greg. I don't think I should stop watching if he left, but he's the funniest in the Vegas team.
    In NY it's Mac, I think. I haven't seen much of NY or Miami. But I like David Caruso, so Horatio I guess in Miami ;)

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

CSI: Nick, at this point if Nick left the show, I'd really have no desire to watch.

NY: Adam, I just adore Adam.

Miami: Never cared for the show :(

15. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

Hmm,tough question lol....
    I have to say I have contradicted myself with this one,I've said in the past that I was done with Vegas because most of the main cast is gone,however,I've recently started re watching it again,and I have to say it's still pretty damn good lol.Now when it comes to CSI:New York however I think that if Mac or Stella was taken out I wouldn't see the point in watching it,I might stay watching it if it becomes like Vegas and I give it a chance but if Mac or Stella were to be removed I'd probably be done same goes for Miami if they took Ryan out of it,he's kinda the main reason I've been bordlining on that show lol.I guess for me it depends on which show it is lol.