Counting Crows
Lifehouse
R.E.M
Matchbox Twenty
Coldplay
Jet
The Killers

Elena Paparizou-- I love her voice :)

and there is also Greek artist whats his name Sakis or something? his voice is OK too :D

also I love Linkin Park and Greenday :D

I've recently found a new band that i adore. They are called The Union Underground...they are a great rock band. Recommended songs would be:'South Texas Deathride' 'The Friend Song' 'Trip With Jesus' 'Until You Crack'. Just in case you are interested :)

CSI_mania said:

and there is also Greek artist whats his name Sakis or something? his voice is OK too :D

Ooh you mean Sakis Rouvas? Yeah, he's a stud :lol:. er, he has a nice voice. Elena Paparizou is good too along with Elli Kokkinou.

Sidler I'm so glad to know I'm not alone :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
CSI_mania said:

Ooh you mean Sakis Rouvas? Yeah, he's a stud :lol:. er, he has a nice voice. Elena Paparizou is good too along with Elli Kokkinou.

ahh yes that man!! I love him :D I love your (Greek) musics :D and I just read the news about Haris Aleksiyu.. I heard that she is veryy good :D

btw I like BSB too :lol:

I have lots of faves, some are.. Fallout Boy, Alkaline Trio, Ramones, AC DC, Aerosmith, Funeral for a Friend, Bullet for my Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish.. and many more.

I like...

U2
The Killers
Arcade Fire
METRIC
Radiohead
Green Day
Cold Play
No Doubt
Black Eyed Peas
Nine Inch Nails
Johnny Cash