Favorite Bands/Artists

Michelle Branch (my wife. She just doesn't know that yet)
Vanessa Carlton
Vertical Horizon
3 Doors Down
Lifehouse
Goo Goo Dolls
Foo Fighters
Certain Santana Songs
Rob Thomas

Hey guys, please add more content to your posts. Include why you like the band or artist, why you like their music or why you enjoy their lyrics, etc, etc.

Here are a few of my favorite bands :)
- Nirvana : I really admire Kurt Cobain, his lyrics are very powerful and great to listen to
-Dropkick Murphys: Many of their songs are really catchy and i can listen to them over and over.
-Alkaline Trio: I adore this band! I bought the CD 'Good Mourning' and it is grand. Great beat, i love singing along to them, hehe
I just love punk music. Other bands(The Distillers,NOFX,Rise Against,Anti-Flag,etc)
:)

Ooh my new favourite musician is now Michael Buble. I like him because he's a hometown boy, he has a fantastic voice, the lyrics to his songs are amazing and his songs are fantastic. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes heh.

In order are my top three favorite bands:
-Panic! At the Disco because they've created a whole new genre of music. It's not rock, it's not dance, it's not punk. They have some of the most amazing lyrics I've ever heard and they are sooooooooo young!

-The Academy Is... because they don't write about pointless sh!t, their songs actually have meaning. They are truly amazing guys and will do anything to please their fans.

-Fall Out Boy because they are solely responsible for changing my musical interests. Peter Wentz is an amazing writer and Patrick Stump(h) has an amazing set of lungs.

And the rest:
Armor for Sleep
Jack's Mannequin
Motion City Soundtrack
Something Corporate
Last Winter
Radio Pirate DJ
Hawthorne Heights

Ooh my new favourite musician is now Michael Buble. I like him because he's a hometown boy, he has a fantastic voice, the lyrics to his songs are amazing and his songs are fantastic. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes heh.
oh Yeah I love his music I mean some people might consider that elevator Music but I dont know I definetly love his style

Eminem has been my favorite artist since I first heard one of his songs when I was about 10 years old. My music taste has somewhat matured, but I still have a place in my heart for him.

oh Yeah I love his music I mean some people might consider that elevator Music but I dont know I definetly love his style

Elevator music? His music is so danceable though, like songs such as "Save The Last Dance" I guess people would say that since the genre of music is jazz but I find it really upbeat and fun.

Elevator music? His music is so danceable though, like songs such as "Save The Last Dance" I guess people would say that since the genre of music is jazz but I find it really upbeat and fun.
Oh I know I love his music *smirks* I actually "borrowed" My dads copy of his CD but I mean come on its not like HE listens to it anymore

-Evanescence (too bad they're over though)

-Atreyu

-Tool

-Rush

-Underoath

-Senses Fail

-Funeral for a Friend

-Pillar

-Acts of Insanity (that's my friend's band)

-HIM

-Green Day

-Jet

-Lenny Kravitz

-Marilyn Manson

and that's pretty much itt

Oh gosh, this will have to be aheavily edited list

beastie boys
blur
interpol
blackalicious
mylo
james lavelle
adam freeland
scratch perverts
andy c
mr scruff
blink 182
the beatles
the strokes
frankie valli
audio bullies
kate rogers
bloodhound gang
built to spill
the smiths
royksopp
kid koala
death cab for cutie
eminem
aim
dj spooky
dj shadow

erm... this made my brain go fuzzy... lots more - I like a lot of different genres

Back