Favorite Bands/Artists

I'm starting to really like Chantal Kreviazuk's music. My two favourite songs of hers are "These Days" & "Feels Like Home". I love the fact that she's Canadian too like me :D!

I love lots of bands, but two that I can never go wrong with are U2 and Green Day. Whenever any of these songs pop up when I shuffle my iPod, I'm happy :)

There's really too many bands to name 'em all but the ultimate favorites:

Jimmy Page
Led Zeppelin
The Who
Queen
Keane
The Secret Machines
Hoobastank

Gavin DeGraw, INXS, Daniel Powter, The Who, Michelle Branch, Gwen Stefani, Nickelback, The Click Five, Il Divo, Simply Red, Frank Sinatra, Nat "King" Cole, Micheal Buble, Shakira... lots more but I've forgotten.

Robbie Williams
Ace of Base
Concrete Blonde
Lisa Marie Presley
Alan Parsons Project
Live
Aerosmith (the older stuff)
Queen
Anne Lennox/Eurythmics
Army of Lovers
Scissor Sisters

They're so many... here's a few:

Portuguese bands/artists:
- Madredeus
- Xutos & Pontapés
- The Gift
- Quinta do Bill

Foreign bands/artists:
- U2
- The Cranberries
- The Corrs
- Alanis Morissete
- Green Day
- Metallica
- Aerosmith
- AC/DC
- Coldplay
- Bryan Adams
- Dido
- Faith Hill
- Anastacia

Classic music:
- Mozart
- Bach
- Vivaldi
- Beethoven
- Strauss

Oh where to begin,

Tesla
The Black Crowes
Nickelback
3 Doors Down
Lynard Skynard
MatchBox Twenty

Plus way to many more to list, I listen to just about anything, {except classical}

I've got a long list:Queen,The Cranberries,R.E.M,U2,Maroon 5,Robbie Williams,Coldplay,James Blunt,Phil Collins,Elton John,The Corrs,Massive Attack,Moby,Jean Michel Jarre,Amaral,Juanes,Juan Luis Guerra,classic music,etc...

Ooh who here likes Anastacia? She's not too big here in North America but I love her gritty, pop type voice. I love her songs "Paid My Dues" & "I'm Out of Love". Actually, "I'm out Love" was the song that woke me up when I was on a ferry from Italy to Greece :lol:.

^I listen to her music now and then. Always listened to her when played Mahjongg on computer. Those two belonged together :lol:

Tho I always sing "Paid my Dues" as "Paid My Dudes"

:D

Back