Favorite Bands/Artists

A question, I don't have a clue of what episode or anything, but on one episode, there is a band playing outside and they are playing the theme song from cops "bad boys" anyone remember what episode or what band it is..its a rock version of the song and I'm dieing to find it so I can get it.

A question, I don't have a clue of what episode or anything, but on one episode, there is a band playing outside and they are playing the theme song from cops "bad boys" anyone remember what episode or what band it is..its a rock version of the song and I'm dieing to find it so I can get it.

I'm not sure if this will help you evildevil247, but the band that plays "bad boys" is inner circle.

Mine kind of changes a lot i have my set faves but also ones i find.

Muse
Feeder

^ They are my top 2 British music at its best.

I also like.
- The Bravery
- The Kooks
- We Are Scientists
- Ok Go
- John Mayer
- Imogen Heap
- Sixx Am
- The Poodles
- The Ark
- The Enemy
- Foo Fighters
- Maroon 5
- Snow Patrol
- The Feeling
- Hard Fi
- The Killers
- Timbaland
- Fat Boy Slim
- Faithless
- The Hives
- Massive Attack
- Backstreet Boys
- Idlewild
- The Shins
- Spoon
- NIN
- One Republic
- Soil

Probably loads i have missed off that list.

I'm not sure if this will help you evildevil247, but the band that plays "bad boys" is inner circle.

yeah I have the song, but in this episode there was a band playing a Hard rock version of the song, I was trying to figure out who they were,

My favourite band is most definitely Nine Inch Nails. Ever since I listened to Closer, I fell for them. Trent Raznor is a genius!

Anyway, I like anything alternative. I love Muse, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Beastie Boys, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, The Hives, Nirvana, Placebo, System of a Down ...

Back