Bon Jovi
Motley Crue
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
Guns N Roses
AC/DC
Theroy of a Deadman
INXS (with new frontman JD)

Chris Brown is pretty good. His song "Run It" is fantastic and he's only 16 years old! That's impressive.

Blink 182
U2
Blooshound Gang
Green Day
Giorgos Mazonakis
Avril Lavigne
Marilyn Manson
Nightwish

Ooh cool you like Greek music too? I recommend Elli Kokkinou and Elena Paparizou. I just got into Elli recently. It's very good stuff!

[/QUOTE]

Oh,cool!You are a fan too!!!That`s awesome!Have you heard the song To Gucci Forema? :)

My top 5, in order:

1. Billy Joel (53 posts and no one has said him yet?)
2. Pink Floyd
3. The Beatles (You can include Paul's Wings in this one)
4. The Eagles (You can include solo stuff by Don Henley and Joe Walsh in this one as well)
5. Rush

Ooh cool you like Greek music too? I recommend Elli Kokkinou and Elena Paparizou. I just got into Elli recently. It's very good stuff!

Oh,cool!You are a fan too!!!That`s awesome!Have you heard the song To Gucci Forema? :)

Nope I have not heard that song but I bet it's really good. I'm sure I can listen to it though. Another fantastic song that I recommend is Se Pira Sovara by Sarbel & Merkouri! It's amazing...and I take it you're Greek too?

Goo Goo Dolls
3 Doors Down
Avril Lavigne
Evanescence
Blink 182
Green Day
Kelly Clarkson
Lifehouse
Matchbox 20
Nightwish
Rise Agaisnt
Sarah McGlauglan
Third Eye Blind
The calling
The killers
Oasis
Eminem
5 for fighting

And now for my country:)

Keith Urban
Shania Twain
Paul Brandt
Carrie Underwood [Her voice is so gorgeous]
Faith Hill
Tim McGraw
Big And Rich
Aaron Lines
Montgomery Gentry
Toby Keith
Gretchen Wilson
Brooks & Dunn
Rascal Flatts
Miranda Lambert
Kenny Chesney

Does anyone like REO Speedwagon? They're my favorite band! I know them personally- they're really nice to my twin sister and I!

I like all those classic rock bands, plus Coldplay (their concert ROCKED!) and more. Music is a big part of my life! :)

Does anyone like REO Speedwagon? They're my favorite band! I know them personally- they're really nice to my twin sister and I!

I like all those classic rock bands, plus Coldplay (their concert ROCKED!) and more. Music is a big part of my life! :)
of course I love Reo Speedwagon Its A PART of my generation that is so cool that you Know them (I think I read that right) My brother is in a band but its not anyone famous anyone here would know

Back