Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I guess I'll ask anyway and I hope it's okay that I have. I'm just wondering is anyone working on any new Alexx fics or is there any fics on here or anywhere else where she's a main character besides the ones on fanfiction.net.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I guess I'll ask anyway and I hope it's okay that I have. I'm just wondering is anyone working on any new Alexx fics or is there any fics on here or anywhere else where she's a main character besides the ones on fanfiction.net.

I haven't seen any yet. I did a search and there aren't any here where she's the main character that I can find.

oh man thanks for trying to help GregNickRyanFan that's really weird that there's really nothing on her as a main character because she seems like she's pretty popular around here.

Title: Love and Horses
Author: narutprincess (A.K.A. Me)
Rating: K+ (Subject to change, although the highest it would get is most likely T)
Characters: Nick/OC
Summary: 'Oh no,' Nick said, trying to get out of telling a story that rebroke his heart at even the thought of it, 'You don't want to hear about it.'

A story of horses, cars and love in the Lone Star State.

Warnings: None yet.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6245872/1/Love_And_Horses

hello everyone, just finally decided to stick in here to check out what's hiding in this thread.

still debating with myself whether i should continue my fanfics or not. and if continue than where the hell all my fantastic ideas left...

ah anyways your fanfics are great and i just wish i could write so good:)

Oh, I'm so sorry lal! I didn't realize you responded! Thank you!

Anywho, I figured I would post my other one, =)!

Title: Believe Me
Author: Gooniegirl3333
Rating: K+
Characters: Ryan and Natalia (centric, =) )
Summary: When a new woman enters Ryan Wolfe's life, it's not what the team expected. Now, the CSI: Miami team must race to solve a case that started on the other side of the country before Ryan's career is forever impacted.
Warnings: Some adult language and violence
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6166442/1/Believe_Me

hi everyone:)

i decided to stick in and post a link to my fanfic. it's my first fanfic ever and it's still not completed partly due to lost idea but also lack of computer. i dunno if this right place to seek for attention knowing nobody wants to read my fanfics but at least this one has fan she's the season i'm hoping to finish it one day.

so here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017829/1/

read and review.
let me know whether it's good or not:)

Hi all!

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I am looking for a Miami fanfic I read over at ff.net and I just can't seem to find it again. It was a very short one, not even 500 words I think. It was just a short piece of Calleigh handling the death of Eric and it was so brilliant, so now I feel like reading it again...please, if anyone knows which story I am talking about, give me a shout, OK? Thanks :)

I'm nearly done with my first Alexx/Calleigh friendship fic (oneshot that turned into 5-6 chapters, LOL!) and I totally second the wish for more Alexx-centric fics!

Last edited:
I've just had an idea for the fanfiction section, not sure if there's a thread already like this or what, or whether it'd work. But how about having a master post with links to all stories and have them in the relevant category. And each author could post a link to their fic and what category it would go in, and then one of you staffers could delete that members post once their fic has been linked. Like an index of sorts.

If it's too much or wouldn't work fair enough, just thought I'd suggest anyway.

I've just had an idea for the fanfiction section, not sure if there's a thread already like this or what, or whether it'd work. But how about having a master post with links to all stories and have them in the relevant category. And each author could post a link to their fic and what category it would go in, and then one of you staffers could delete that members post once their fic has been linked. Like an index of sorts.

If it's too much or wouldn't work fair enough, just thought I'd suggest anyway.

i think it's good idea. it could work.

Yeah and the mods could maybe sticky the thread if that's possible dunno if that can be done. And you could have headings saying ('het, gen, slash...etc.) or different ones or something. Anyway just a thought.

Newness! Enjoy...

Title: Through Her Eyes
Author: Gooniegirl3333
Rating: K+
Characters: Ryan and Natalia
Summary: With a traumatic experience behind him, Ryan Wolfe is ready and willing to come back to work. At least that's what he keeps telling everyone, and with a case like this, he probably should have stayed home.
Warnings: Some adult language and violence
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6414587/1/Through_Her_Eyes

I've got a recommendation!

Title: By The Blade
Author: racethewind10
Rating: PG through NC-17
Summary: In the Country of Florida, the Miami-Dade Mercenary Company is the most powerful armed force. Led by Captain Horatio Caine, they protect their homeland... for a price. Calleigh Duquesne is Lieutenant and commander of the Horse Archers and Natalia Boa Vista is a noblewoman from another country escaping the abuse of her husband, Baron Nicholas Townsend. On a scouting mission into enemy territory, Calleigh comes across Natalia trying to escape and vows her protection. This is their story.
Warnings: Some adult language, descriptions of abuse, sexual situations.
Link: As some of the chapters pull in a NC-17 rating, you'll have to PM me for the link.

This might just be my favorite piece of fan fiction ever. It includes characters from all three CSIs, is set in an entirely different time period, and is just overall pretty freakin' epic. (Heck, it practically IS an epic with a whopping nineteen chapters!) I do a terrible job of describing how awesome the piece is, but trust me - it's a good one!

Back