Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

How about a plot idea?

What would have happened if McKeen had taken out his gun and shot Grissom too (with whatever result) while Grissom was holding a dying Warrick?

Just a thought....

You nailed it perfectly
hug.gif
a real, talented story, that kept my interest:bolian: Wouldn't it be great if LF surprised you and read this about his character? & commented about it or, and maybe even our CSI writers. Keep it up, good job~

I would love it if LF read my story. I would love to hear what he thought of how I portrayed his character. I am think of making another one. Keep an eye on this page and the Raymond page.

I would love it if LF read my story. I would love to hear what he thought of how I portrayed his character. I am think of making another one. Keep an eye on this page and the Raymond page.

That would be awesome. I know he visits Facebook, he's got 4,500 fans on there, so one never knows. He's rehearsing right now in D.C. for his play about Thrugood Marshall, but maybe someone eventually will read yours on here, and tell him and wa-la..:bolian:I'm anticipating you next one.. good luck:bolian:

Can you send me the link to his facebook?

Sure thing, just sign on to FACEBOOK and then put in Laurence Fishburne, and his name will come up, and then you can see all the comments about him and how many fans adore him. It's fun to post, and no negative rhetoric about him ever..only fun positive comments:bolian:Fans discuss his movies, CSI, and all the women love and adore him, and all the guys talk about what a great actor he is and their fav. movies etc~

Last edited:
New one-shot from me!

Title: Parachute
Author:
Egeria (aka Seshat3)
Rating: K+
Summary:
It seems Greg is always learning something new about Nick, but does Nick even know himself? Sort of a song fic but doesn't read like a song fic. This one shot is set in the timeline I'm building in Follow the Evidence . N/G but totally clean.
Warnings: None
Link : Parachute

A/N: I think this may be one of the odder stories I've written, even though it's totally benign. I just couldn't get the image out of my head and so, voila :lol:

Sure thing, just sign on to FACEBOOK and then put in Laurence Fishburne, and his name will come up, and then you can see all the comments about him and how many fans adore him. It's fun to post, and no negative rhetoric about him ever..only fun positive comments:bolian:Fans discuss his movies, CSI, and all the women love and adore him, and all the guys talk about what a great actor he is and their fav. movies etc~

I tried that but their are lots of people who claim to have his name :( I can't figure out which one is him :confused:

I tried that but their are lots of people who claim to have his name :( I can't figure out which one is him :confused:

I had a friend check this out, and she said he's got PR people who represent him, but one post is about "love family or hate them"?, and it looks like if it's not him then somebody is posting pretending to be him or it is him. I'm not sure, basically it's about talking about him, and posting thoughts and your fav. movie etc. who knows how accurate FACEBOOK is, if a celebrity is the one or someone else. I don't know also who screens these comments:confused: if they have a moderator or not, although Liz Vassey posted about her leaving. I highly doubt right now he's on there right now, due to the fact he's doing a play in D.C., but it's fun to post comments, and BTW do you have PM? for private messages, on here?

Last edited:
I have no idea how to set up something for private messages :wtf:. I am not the best with computers :( Which is kind of funny givin the fact that my sister is a real computer wiz :)

I have no idea how to set up something for private messages :wtf:. I am not the best with computers :( Which is kind of funny givin the fact that my sister is a real computer wiz :)

I think you have to have more posts before you can PM or have to have been a member for certain amount of time. I'm not sure about the numbers offhand.

I've got several stories on my FanFiction.net page...mostly one shots for the Nick Fic Song Challenge here. But I recently posted the first couple of chapters for a new multi-chapter fic. It will be updated regularly, so please come check it out and leave a review if you like. :)

Title: Four Eighteen
Author: Smokey (SmokeyTV)
Rating: PG13 (T)
Summary: An investigation gone wrong leaves Warrick, Grissom, and Brass in a race against time to find a missing Nick. Set sometime in the third season.
Warnings: Language and violence.
Link: Four Eighteen

BTW, Four Eighteen (418) is Las Vegas police code for "missing person". ;)

Back