Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey Gsriscool have you got the 50 posts yet? and are you working on the next fan-fiction about him? How about his wife or another female you think he works well with. Maybe I should try:confused: I did on Grissom but it sounded childish. I'm certainly not a write, like you are. Keep us posted:thumbsup:

2. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I do have fifty posts now Desertwind. I am still working on my new one, but I am haveing a hard time not making it cheesy. I might have it done on Friday.
    As far as you making some fanfiction, I think you will be great at it.So give it a try. :)

3. Desertwind

Hey nothing about this compelling character is 'cheesy' he's so "top of the line" & "cream of the crop", and your good at this. I will try to write something about him and will put it on here, meanwhile I can't wait to read yours:)Here's an idea, the president went to see him in D.C, you could write how they hung out together after the show and drank some brewski's together~[​IMG]

4. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I agree that he is defiantly not cheesy, but if you don't write him right then it just doesn't sound right. I think I might make this one about when he wakes up in the hostipal after being knocked out by Jekyll. I bet all the CSI were there for him.

5. Desertwind

See I didn't even think of that:confused: that's great and follows continuity and what they all said to him for Cath, Nick, Greg, Sara and all the rest.. great idea you go girl:thumbsup:

6. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

Thank you for the support and the kind words. I am glad that you are on here. You made the last wiki we were on bearable, when the I love LF thread was deleted it stooped be a fun wiki and became all about bashing poor Raymond.

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I figured I would post this, =). It's meant to be only one scene and it's mine (duh):

Title: What He Didn't Know
    Author: Gooniegirl3333
    Rating: K+
    Characters: Ryan and Eric
    Summary: Alternate Ending to "Time Bomb." Contains the revelation of "WISC" and one OC developed by BlindedBySmoke
    Warnings: Some adult language
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6111956/1/What_He_Didnt_Know

8. lal

lal Pathologist

hi Just read your story and i loved it :)

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OH, I guess I should post mine too, since Gooniegirl did (and I like to copy her..) Ha ha! JK. But I didn't even think about it.. so here you go!

Title: The Miami Way
    Author: BlindedBySmoke
    Rating: M (Just to be safe in later chapters!)
    Characters: Ryan Wolfe/OC
    Summary: Originally from Vegas, Motley Jacobs seems like a typical young, career-driven woman... Fun, sassy, upbeat, focused, flirty; However, the skeletons in her closet beg to differ. It's up to someone special to find those ghost, and bury them once and for all!
    Warnings: Adult situations/Violence(in later chapters)
    A/N: A slight crossover with CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6077080/1/The_Miami_Way

(BTW: Her story is super awesome. I wish she could write an episode JUST for that scene... !!!! Seriously-!!!)

10. taxtro

taxtro Civilian

CSI: Nevada ep. pitch

Alright, so I was walking home form weight training (I'm a senior in high school) a few days ago and my friend was telling me how much fun he is having with "geocaching." It's were people hide items in boxes or jars and then post it on the internet while other random people can download the coordinates into a GPS device and hunt for the treasure. I've been watching CSI: Las Vegas (back in the day when it was just called CSI) for the past 6 years with my mom and dad, even though she worried it might scare me. But I wasn't scared, I always liked how science was used to prove or disprove theories, and how each crime was treated like a puzzle, that when you looked hard enough, you found the right answer. It's really a great show!

So, here is my idea for an episode I've been roughly thinking about for 2 days. I mean, I know you can't take unsolicited work, but if you like my idea maybe you could use the general concept or point me in the right direction for being able to submit work you would consider reviewing.

There's a young couple, mid 20's, (outdoorsy, but geeky at the same time) and they're geocaching in the city of Las Vegas. They come to a back alley in one of the more respectable areas of Las Vegas and narrow down the area where the treasure is suppose to be. They check their GPS unit for the last time and start looking around the back lot. After searching behind some trash bags they find a simple box with some marks on the face of the box. They are all giddy with excitement as they open the box, and inside they find a simple piece of paper. They pick it up hoping to find more clues, only to discover the paper was in fact there to conceal the real "treasure". A man's severed index finger. They look at each other ... and dramatic music and opening theme.

After the opening theme the cops are there, yellow caution tap covering the walls of the surrounding buildings, claiming, "CRIME SCENE", a silent warning to all civilians not to enter the crime scene. Someone from the team gets out of the car and takes off their expensive glasses and takes a look at the finger, takes a picture and gets a call on his cell. Through the phone conversation he learns that another person (also a geek, pasty white, leaving his cave for the first time in several days) has found something similar to what the first couple found, but this time it was a different part of the body, an ear. The right one to be exact.

The scene goes black and you now are in the morgue the doctor looks at the ear with his glasses at the bridge of his nose and tells the CSI personal that the ear was freshly taken, and better yet.. was taken while the victim was alive.

Sincerely,

David Nicodemus

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI: Nevada ep. pitch

Welcome, David.

TalkCSI is a fan message board - we're not associated with CSI or CBS in any way, so this isn't the place to pitch episode ideas. However, if you want to write a CSI story with this plot, you could post it over in the fanfiction section of the board. :)

(In case you're new to fandom and are thinking 'What the heck is fanfiction?', here is an article on Wikipedia that explains it.)

12. taxtro

taxtro Civilian

Ah ha, thank you for that information. If you have the powers to move this topic.. could you please?

Also, how would I get into contact with someone who is?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They will most likely not be able to read your script, due to legal reasons.

14. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi Just finish reading your story and i really enjoy it :)

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse