Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
iilovecsii said:
ooo. I like that last one.. You know white dress reminded me of wedding.. and now I really want to see her in her wedding dress when her and alan got married.. sounds intersting but I wouldn't know the first place to look lol.

First of all, congrats on the new thread!

Second, here are a couple of pics from Marg and Alan's wedding ceremony. You can't see much of her dress unfortunately, but they're still cute pics. And I think it's so romantic that they eloped :)

Marg and Alan 1

Marg and Alan 2

thank you so much margalicious

I don't really like the dress all of what I can see.
And alan wasn't that bad looking back then. ^_^

true true.. I bet that Marg would want to go back and pick out a different dress if she had the sense of style that she has now. ^_^

Drumchik said:
Fans of Hughie? Yay. Here's some Marg and Hughie pics (with Alan in a few too!):

Thanks to AAM for the middle one. I'm going to guess that the others probably came from Erica at some stage ;)

oh i'm in love with the middle pic

Ya I agree i love it too.. its soo cute.. But I just wonder with pics like these.. for anyone.. is it on timer? If it isn't how is it taken? Wow I totally sound like an idiot.

That middle pic is awesome. It just shows how much of a family they are.

iilovecsii, I believe that this was taken by a photographer for Life or something like that.

Hey lookie at that!I'm a police officer now! Does that mean I can cuff Greg?
*cough*

How about this one? Isn't Marg's smile in this gorgeous? And you get one guess as to who she's smiling at ;)

[image][/image]

OMG, this last one SCREAMS to be an icon :lol:

Wonderful pics, everybody, really.
I loved that blach&white one, I think it was some ad for the Built To kill part 2 ep.
REALLY gorgeous!

Goooosh I missed the opening of the thread and its now on page 3. Congratulations!!! :D

I'll post my two fave pics of Marg.. I love her hair on the first one and I love her fingers on the second one. mwahaha. :D

And I Loooove Cath's smile, thanks Anne. *squee*

The finger is really :D !

The first one always looked wird to me. I don't know, it's almost like that's another person! Looks a bit like Sara Jessica Parker to me :lol:
I love it, by the way :D

That first one is my all time favourite Marg picture. She just radiates beauty in that.
And yeah, that finger thing is cool. Decent enough to be accidental yet visible enough to be taken as a sign. Marg rocks!

I have another favorite pic but its tagged and E will kill me :lol: but I'll post this cuz I wanna share the pic I love. And Marg is wearing a leather jacket on this one, rawr. Its a recent pic taken last week.

*hides from E and her boyfriend*

EDIT: And yeah I just love the love-hate relationship between Marg and the paparazzi's lol.. I often see Marg smiling when she notices them. But in that pic it was different, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back