Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look very happy together. I don't know how to think about Alan. He looks like a very nice guy, but his looks sometimes give me the creeps. :lol:

Thanks a lot, E! Awesome pix!

Well Alan isn't a Johnny Depp for me, but some people don't like Johnny either. Long story short; she loves him, he loves her, how he looks and how we think about him is absolutely irrevalant. He makes her happy, that's the imporant thing.

Besides, Marg did go for a co-start. Alan has been her co-star. :p :p

^ LOL that's true. That reminds me, you really should watch Giving Up the Ghost, you konw. Those two are OMG SO CUTE together. :lol:

Hehe I just think some people might be surprised to know that after they met at that bank, Marg was the first to call and asked for a date. :D

I know he was her co-star but I mean if Gary D was.. wow. anyway I'll leave that for the gary thread.=] But I don't know I mean your right it doesn't matter what we think we're just fans but the guy still gives me the creeps.. and he looks really old compaired to her lol. =p

I agree, E - If anyone wants to see a lovable Marg & Alan working together, you've got to check out Giving up the ghost.

EricaSJ said:
Can we please seperate fictional ships from real life?
Yep we can since the only ships allowed on the board are the fictional ones. :D

And I have no idea where this is from, but hot Marg anyway ;)

Actress Marg Helgenberger speaks to a rally in Santa Monica, Calif., Saturday, April 5, 2003, for support of ballot measure S to provide funding for public schools. Public schools were hit hard by state budget cutbacks

Hey Erica! When did you see Giving Up The Ghost? You didn't tell me about that one!

These pics are from the Lifetime Intimate Portrait. I'm almost 100% sure I got them from AAM and Suzanne

Check out Momo in that last one! He's just a puppy!

I just watched it in July/August and it was cute to death. Very touching at the end, though. Marg should do more comdies. *nods*

So, are we having a Marg/Alan pic spam? Because I'm all for it, you know.

The second pic is from Giving Up the Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back