Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, Anne. I'm sure you know I've always loved Marg's look in the second one. That hair is perfect. She looks totally like a goddess. Wait, she IS a goddess. :D

Hehe, yes she is.

I love the second one too, Erica. She looks stunning in that dress, with the soft curls....and the butterfly!

Congrats on the new thread :D

I just have to post this pic. It's so one of my favorites:

^^^ I've seen this pic a lot of times, and I really like it too (I bet we all do :devil: ).. but can someone tell me what she was doing? I never heard the story behind it..

oh my god, i'm totally in love with Hughie.
He's so cute, I think he takes after his mother :D
I love redhead :lol:
He's my age, after all...
Do you think Marg could set me up with him? I'm a good girl, ya know? And I would be also a perfect daughter-in-law, Marg!

Fans of Hughie? Yay. Here's some Marg and Hughie pics (with Alan in a few too!):

Thanks to AAM for the middle one. I'm going to guess that the others probably came from Erica at some stage ;)

Lizzy, because she was wearing a dress with a looooong slit, the photographers were asking her to show her leg, and she did. :) There's another pic in which she's shrugging to the people around her as if saying "they made me do that!". LOL.

Anne. :D

Drumchik, I owe you.
Lovely pics, lovely Marg, LOVELY Hughie.
They seem a happy family, I'm happy for them!!! ^o^

Thanks E! I figured it would be something like that.. Yay to the photographers :D

Love the last pic Drumchik, I'm definitely saving that one :)

ooo. I like that last one.. You know white dress reminded me of wedding.. and now I really want to see her in her wedding dress when her and alan got married.. sounds intersting but I wouldn't know the first place to look lol.

Aww. I really like that picture, I like the color and how its not like.. colorful. but I like it..she is so pretty.. I HATE her for being so pretty.. especially for her age. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back