Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more from the China Beach years:

Look where Marg's hand is in the third one!

BTW, if these are yours and I have not credited you, I am truly sorry. I have so many pics on my harddrive and I have no idea where I get them all from!

Drumchik said:
You got this one from me. It certainly isn't recent because I got this pic early last year, around April I think (when I was working as an editor), and posted it on the aam forum. I have no idea how long this photo had been taken before I got it.

And I was wrong about the dark pink gown. She wore it to the Golden Globes, not the Emmys. LOL.

Great pics everybody.
Valentine's one is simply the best.
I've never liked Alan, but they seem so in love! It's just pure tenderness everytime I see them!

Dardeile said:
Great pics everybody.
Valentine's one is simply the best.
I've never liked Alan, but they seem so in love! It's just pure tenderness everytime I see them!

here here, he's looks weird talks weird, is weird. But they are obviously In love so that's enough for me..=] But if I was marg and my costart was Gary d. I would def. go for the costar.=]

First of all, before I post, I want everyone to know this is me, abc, under a new name. I had TBonz change it to vegaslights. :D

And second of all, the photos are the bomb! I love them! :D

Can we please seperate fictional ships from real life? I ship Catherine and Gil, but I'd never think about Marg and Billy. It gives me the creeps because obviously they don't think that way about their co-stars. Also, because you think someone is weird, doesn't mean that he really is weird. Thank you very much.

Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back