Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was on another talk show, we'd have known about that and you'd see me begging people to record the show for me. lol. I think she was there for personal reasons, but it really isn't my business. ;)

I'm in such a mood for Marg/Alan pics. :D

thanks guys for those pics of Marg, they're really lovely!

Jue, I am kinda new here, so I've never seen that pic before, Marg looked really cute then! And I liked your caption! :D

blogan, thanks for those NY pics, she sure looked hot in those shades!

EricaSJ, thank you for your Marg/Alan pics, though I have to say I felt jealous, very very jealous of Alan... :rolleyes:

I'm So lovin the Biker Boots and the Diane Ketton sunglasses she's got....

I love her in the red hair!! I've gotten bad... I've gotten my hair cut like her and now I have the strawberry blond hair like hers!!

I think her best color has to be when she was in China Beach!!! Love the KC Hair!
Margs KC Hair!

KC Red :D

Beautiful pictures everyone.

That one of KC is just stunning :D And Erica, I love the one of Marg and Alan together. They're so in love with each other.

ineverysunflower said:
Thanks for the paprazzi pics blogan- its nice to see her out and about

*squeee* Marg and Alan love! look at his hand :devil: :lol:

I love how he does that. He does it in a lot of pictures. It's so cute!

I don't think I've ever really seen pics of Marg as KC, or maybe I have and didn't know that's what I was looking at. Too busy just oogling and not caring where the pic came from. :devil:

Still, gotta love the red hair. :D

Well never is such a strong word...I...well. Yeah, never is accurate.

Aside from the one above, I really wouldn't know what to look for. I've heard of China Beach and all, just never actually saw it. *sheepishly hides* Like I said, I've probably seen them, just didn't realize that's where they were from. But by all means, go find more! :D

Roy needs to be educated in the art of viewing KC pics.

o_O ooooOOOoooOOOO, purty. Wow, I'm def starting to like the red hair more and more. *treks over to aam*

I was blind, but now I see! Thank you, kaylyne for pointing me in the right direction. The hotness is almost overwhelming. Btw, Drumchik, is China Beach what your avatar is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back