Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from next week's TV Guide - beginning January 22nd.

You know, they said that pic was from December 2005 - does anyone remember any other pics from that shoot where she's wearing that dress? I don't remember seeing any from back then.

ETA: Oh, wait a minute! Since that was TV Guide - maybe they were part of the photo shoot from this, since it's from early January 2006 TV GUide:

kay, you've been holding out on us. That was another great pic and probably the biggest version I've seen. LOL.
*stares at the wedding ring*

Okay...this is just too much hotness to handle. First of all the gorgeous SAG picture, then Marg in one of my favorite awards dresses and then kaylyne...THAT? I mean, how can you not have shown it before. HELLO HOTNESS!

And I would just like to say how much I love that her wedding ring and engagement ring fit together. That's just fantastic.

I've had them put up before, haven't I? I'm sure I put them up when I scanned them, since it was in my photobucket album. The rest of the article is there too. kaylyne's photobucket under the articles section.

Okay, as long as when people click the link they take the question mark off the end of the URL, it's all good :)

And amusing pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back