Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved all of the pics from that awards show. Here's another.

There was also a pic I love of them with Gary's daughter, but I can't seem to find it in my collection. I loved the way Marg & Billy were just so natural with the kiss as they stood up from their seats, then holding hands as they walked up to the stage. Even the other cast members were so natural with each other, pats on the back, handshakes, etc. It's always fun to see them off the set and how they really are with each other when they don't have to be their characters.

Again, I love it. Especially with Paul in it. There are so few pics of him around.

kaylyne said:
Roy said:
I'm a bit late, but yeah! New thread!

So many great pics. Sexy overload! I have this sudden urge to sing JT's "Sexyback".
Did someone say "sexy back"?
[image]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/kaylyne/icons%20pt%202/711cathsexyback.jpg[/image]

Oh. Wow. I worship the ground you walk on. Awesome icon. May I borrow that as well? I can't upload it here yet, but I have an lj. I would just love to have it.

Sure, go ahead. There are a few more icons from the last episode on my LJ (more to come). Cath was so sexy in red throughout the episode!

Yeah, that was the pic I was thinking of. It's so cute with his little girl.

hi! new here. i've been reading the #5.0 thread for some time now. and i decided i want to join ( ",)

im a Grillows/GC fan and of course Marg H. fan also. nice pics u got here.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/clydeG/CSI/Marg_Helgenberger.jpg[/image]
this is my fav. pic of her and im planning to use this as my avatar ( ",)

Gorgeous pics everyone. So much MargLove here hehe.

Hi clydeG. Welcome to the Eye Candy thread. You're the clydeG on BTA, aren't you? :D Oops I don't think you've had enough posts to post a pic so I'll just do it for you.

Marg_Helgenberger.jpg

And yes she's absolutely stunning. :)

hi ericaS! yeah im also the clydG on BTA ( ",)

thanx for posting the pic. guess i have to post more b4 i can post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back