Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:
CatherineWStokes I love your icon too. Cath looked SSSOOO Good in Big Shots

Most def. She was HOT.

Curious thing. Cath's scene with Sofia made me suddenly realize what a good thing having Sofia on the show is. That scene flowed so nicely. Yay for new fanboy obsession.

More Cath/Sofia scenes, he says!

Hey gang!

I'm not dead. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth as I'm sure some people wish I would, but real life has been busy.

I love the Cath/Sofia scenes. Those two women are tres HOT together. They definitely warm up the screen.

I suspect Roy's a happy camper at the moment!

Haha.

I've noticed that Sofia and Catherine make a good team friendship wise. It's nice to see TPTB actually using that, instead of making them antagonistic to each other, as they seem to do when they swing back and forth between emotions with Sara and Cath.

I like that. Cath and Sofia working together and having a good flowing vibe if you will. I don't think we have seen any true aninmosity between them. I know in Formalities Cath was waring Grissom to be cautious of her because of Ecklie but that's all I remember.

Cath and Sofia have come a long way since then

Oh, looks like I have to force myself to watch Big Shots. Me wants to see Marg in that blouse! :eek: *drools* Does anyone have a drool bucket? It just won't stop! *stares at blouse*

lol Sofie. If you don't want to bother going through the entire episode, you can pm me for clips. She only had mere screentime, but I know you'd love it not only for her hot looks but the fact that she actually had a scene with Warrick. :D

SunsetBoulevard said:
Oh, looks like I have to force myself to watch Big Shots. Me wants to see Marg in that blouse! :eek: *drools* Does anyone have a drool bucket? It just won't stop! *stares at blouse*

i know what you feel :D and i think i could share with my drool bucket-i 'm usiing it pretty often :lol: :D

Oh, yeah, thanks for forcing me to watch it :D I'll admit I don't really care about CSI lately, but Cath+blouse, Cath+Warrick, and your teasers just won't let me skip it :D

body_farm, that would be cool. Me needs a drool bucket, it's getting serious :p

Yay! Thank you for the caps. And WB Syd! :D What I like about the Cath/Sofia scenes is that both of the girls seem so naturally at ease with each other.

Sofia is a nice girl to begin with, she can even charm the undersheriff lol, but for some reason her scenes with Cath had me glued to my seat. Two pretties in one frame, yum!

And I adore this episode cuz Cath smiled a lot in the ep!

^^same as the one kelly posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back