Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne, I know it was last year, but I'm not sure where. But who cares anyway? Marg rocks no matter where she is. :D

And here is Marg and her Lexus.

Hot Marg!

Can I just say, that with all her hair tousled like that and the little smile on her face....

*thud*

*jumps around* Woa, she's great! And ITA with you, Zsó, I think she would hug ya back :lol: I would love the meet her! *heart* <3

Am I the only one, here, who thinks Marg looks at his best when she's not acting? I mean, the natural Marg, how she dresses, the light make up...

^I think she looks great everywhere. If she's acting, if she's beeing interviewed or just walking her dog! :p

Aww peep toe pumps are love! I love them. :D And not anyone can pull off those black nail polish.. (I can't! LOL) so Marg is awesome cuz she can wear those rocker chick nail polish but she still looks feminine.

I love peep toe pumps too. I can't carry them off, but Marg sure can. I'm sort-of on the fence about the nailpolish :eek:

I LOVE the nail polish. Black is fascinating. :D Peep toe pumps aren't for me though. I have ugly toenails. :lol:

hhunter said:
I love peep toe pumps too. I can't carry them off, but Marg sure can. I'm sort-of on the fence about the nailpolish :eek:
*wiggles fingers in front of Heather*

You love it. You love it...

I love the shoes and the nail polish. I've got some like that but it's a really dark red, that looks black once it's on. It's murder to get back off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back