Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a great picture. I would have to say that the other woman would be her mother?

I love seeing pictures of celebs eating and doing 'normal' things.

Marg looks great eating. :D

Dardeile said:
And Marg looks great, if that's wothout make-up it's a plus, it means she looks absolutely stunning even without all that make-up!
Ya, I see no changes in her face. Marg is one of the less celebs who look similar if they don't wear any make-up. I love it <3 If you look at some lousy celebs.. ugh, I won't meet them if they don't wear make up! :eek:

Drumchik said:
She's wearing the Wage Peace shirt again! YAY!
That pic was taken back in 2005, I think...or maybe even earlier. Haven't seen her in the the Wage Peace shirt for a long time. I wish we'd see her wear it again. That's just hawt. :D

I think we need a "Wage Marg" t-shirt. Seriously, if you saw Marg, would you even be thinking about anything else?

I agree with the t-shirt idea!! (It's fabulous :eek:) If I saw Marg, I definitely wouldn't be thinking about anything else... which could end up a bad thing as I did something embarrasing and/or stupid. :lol:

I'd act like a stupid chick :p I don't know, my first thought would be to hug her, but... she wouldn't hug a stranger. I'd be 'just a fan' to her, so maybe I'd start shouting her name. Maaaaaarg! Maaaaaarg! Can you hear me? I heart you!!!! :D (I bet she would turn around and shout 'I heart you too!' :lol:)
I'd ask her what parfume she uses. I've been wondering about this for like a year.

oooo good one WillowsWannaBe

I'm one of you know what kind of perfume Marg wears.
I know in Vegas there are good perfume shops... maybe she went there after the Prada store ;)

Ooh yeah, that's a good idea about the perfume, I wonder what she does wear.

And you know, WillowsWannaBe, I agree with you about the hugging thing. Marg just seems like someone who would give good hugs :D

That, and good kisses. :D

I love this look. Remember what Alan said? Something about a rocker look? lol. She looks fantastic, my favorites are the shoes and the bag. And the gal of course. :D

She's also probably the kind of person who doesn't even wear said perfume, but smells good anyway. I remember an interview where the interviewer said something like she "smelled like she just got a bit of sun".

That's a great description by the interviewer.

Where is she in that pic, Erica? I know it's outside a parking garage, but do we know where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back