Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricaSJ said:
lol welcome to our little Marg haven Michelle. :D

Marg's original color is red. You can see that from her photos when she was a little girl and when she was on Ryan's Hope and China Beach. She did dye it blonde, though. Also, according to Anne (our redhead expert here :lol:), the color gets lighter with aging. That's probably where the strawberry-blonde came from. ;)
Yea, I know that. But I thought about her CSI character.. Is "Catherine" (on paper) a redhead too, or a blonde? :lol:

She is my lady love. :D lol
Welcome Michelle. :)
HOT pic! Even after seeing it so many times. lol. .. #4?! She should be #1!.. Who beat her?
Yay for the straw! ***

*Cass

signy, Catherine's biography from season 2/3 said her hair color was blonde, but there was the redhead remark from Adam Novak in season 5. So who knows? Her hair was red in the beginning of season 1, though. :)

And thanks kay for the scans! *drools* How can anyone not pay attention to her instead of what she wears? That's a crime! :lol: Oh Alan is a naughty boy. :D

Think very carefully about the following statement. It's dirty, but it's not ;):

Marg is this week's centerfold.

At least we know that's one centerfold that Hughie wouldn't oppose. Remember Marg talking about his reaction to the news that Playboy asked her if she was interested? I wonder if Alan called all of his buddies this time around, bragging that his wife got a centerfold? Didn't Marg say that he called his friends up telling them that Playboy contacted his wife? Which interview was that again? I think I remember the Tony Danza show, but I thought there was another one too. Maybe it was an article.

I remember that. That was hilarious.

I think it was an article too. Or it could have been a TV show. *pokes brain*

Alan is so sweet.
He said something amazing, about Marg. I'm really happy they are still so in love.
And..She is a PARTY ANIMAL? Ohyes! She definitely looks like one! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back