Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw Weeping Willows tonight.

It's a powerful (yet full of sadness) episode, I like how the director uses slow motion shot of Catherine walking, looking lost and unsure of what lies ahead of her, with that slow sad music on the background.

Frankly, this episode doesn't really looked like a CSI epi, it's more like a "bad dream turned into reality", for Cath of course. And it's sad, coz she already doesn't have much of a life other than work and her daughter, yet when she thought she would have some life, that life turns into a nightmare and haunt her straight into her head.

So? CSIs have no life? or they shouldn't have one? So deprieve. :(

Anyways, Marg and Alan's interaction in the epi are just brilliant, and for once, I loved Grissom when he asked Cath, with that concern in his tone, "he hit you?" :)

I liked Weeping Willows too.
Catherine did a great job of hiding her knowledge of Alan and her feelings. She could have broken down in the interrogation room but she didn't.

She hid the mark on her face so no one would ask her about it and she woulnd't have to explain herself.
I loved it when she told Ecklie that 'he wasn't who I thought he was' about Alan.

normal_5x22_262.jpg

since this is the picture thread here is a shot of Weeping Willows

Hehe, why am I not surprised that the pic has Vartann in it, hhunter? LOL

I loved the moment in Weeping Willows where Adam is in the interrogation room and goes "Ask the redhead". And Gil and Vartann turn around and look at Cath, who has this really great look on her face.

gee I DON'T KNOW :lol: :D

I loved that scene too when both Gris and Vartann turn to look at Cath walking into the interrogation room

hhunter said:
gee I DON'T KNOW :lol: :D
Riiiiiiiiight. You're not good at lying, Heather. :D

And meloves Catherine in Weeping Willows. Both she and Alan did great performances in this episode. The cinematography was absolutely great, too. The ending scene was kind of sad, though.

who ME??? :D ;)

I loved Weeping Willows for the same reasons you do. The cinematography was excellent. Catherine/Marg did a fantastic job of trying to keep herself together without giving away too much of what really happened between her and Adam.

Just because **cough Vartann cough** was there makes it an added bonus ;)

Weeping Willows was such a good epi.
I must agree about the part where Gil asks in concern "he hit you?" :) yay! so cute. Marg did an excelletnt job in that epi. it was emotional, which made her acting shine. and she and alan did a good job at hiding there hubby/wife love. :)

is she grocery shopping?
those are great pictures. I love seeing 'stars' out doing 'normal' things like shopping and eating :)

My god...I don't think I've EVER looked that good while grocery shopping lol. I love that she buys her food at a place that sells natural and organic foods, Go Healthy Marg!

Oh my.
In the third there's a straw. I can see the Cath/Straw ship everywhere.
So, Marg/Straw looks hot too.

She's beautiful!
Oh, the blonde.

Dardeile said:
Oh my.
In the third there's a straw. I can see the Cath/Straw ship everywhere.
So, Marg/Straw looks hot too.

She's beautiful!
Oh, the blonde.
LOL, Dardeile! :lol: Just noticed that because of you *hugs*

Marg teh party-hotness! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back