Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess since the board has been down lately, I forgot to bring these over:
csi717cghall0087-1.jpg

csi717cgcrabs0173-1.jpg

Erica, I absolutely adore that second picture of Alan and Marg. The one where their heads are leaning against each other. So cute!

The more gorgeous Marg the better. And I agree with Syd. I love the one of Alan and Marg with their heads leaning together.

LOL, all these pics are gorgeous! But the coolest of all is the "ooooooh" This is totaly sweet <3

Thanks for all the pictures!!>..She sure looks good with her husband!.. ggrissomg that last picture with the nose you posted is just really cute! :)

That first pic - LOL! If looks could kill....

I like her cheery-ness in the second pic.

The third pic looks like she's dancing with an imaginary partner. Where's Alan when you need him?

Are these pics from the news blurb where she was sitting outside a Santa Monica Hotel in her Mercedes?

This is a reminder I am placing in all picture threads, if it does not pertain to you or your thread, well you can't say you weren't informed. :)

Hey guys lets try adding a touch more discussion regarding the pictures, one word replies or just posting the pictures really doesn't help this thread is for both the pictures and the discussion of them.

Also I would like to place a quick reminder that over use of letters, smilies, ect are really frowned upon. So as not to be misunderstood here is an example.

(To avoid a screen stretch I will do this abit differently)
Bad: OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good: OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! :D :D :D :D

Notice That I accompliced the samething in four letters as it would in eight letters. Stretching the screen does NOT make for a happy mod, or members and over use of smilies samething.

One word replies are considered Spamming, same really as is posting just a pic and no discussion about it. As I said before ALL picture threads are for both Pictures and Discussions of said picture.

Add in please, please check out the size of posting pictures located on page one, post one, thats not just there as a guide its there as a rule. Thank you. ;)

The woman is so hot that is should be illegal.

I can understand her giving the look in the first picture. She's probably like, "God, can't you just leave me alone for five minutes!?"

And the last one, while it does look like she's dancing (so cute), maybe she's beckoning to someone "Come on! Let's go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back