Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

^^Lizzy said she will clean the toilet and scrub the floors. lol! j/k Liz! :D Thanks for these! why is it that photobucket always resizes the pics? :confused:

coolcatz said:
as for the polls, uh, remember the tv guide poll about hottest actress and the valentines poll? that's what those are.
I just read the article, the categories and the nominees are different from the ones we voted for in the tv guide usa site before. We failed to vote on this one. Imagine what could have happened if we voted on this one. :lol:

Thanks a bunch Zig! I knew I could count on you!

Lizzy said she will clean the toilet and scrub the floors. lol! j/k Liz! :D

Actually, I would be more than happy to do that! Really, gimme toilets, gimme floors, I love cleaning :p Let me get my mop and I'll get started. Where do you want me to begin? Oh, I see smut lying right under your chair Hottie.. now if you would please stand up :D

Hottie_Cath said:
why is it that photobucket always resizes the pics? :confused:

It doesn't, as long as you upload pictures which are within their limit.

lol, you guys are very very welcome. And Lizzy, you're welcome to scrub my floors and toilet if you'd like, but I'd much prefer a home-cooked meal ;)

I'm sorry if photobucket resized them. At least you get to look at them, right? Are they readable?

Miami's beating us... Wait a minute. Anyways, thanks for posting the article, Ziggy!

{runs off to another thread}

A new old one. I just have to post this. It must be one of my favorite pics of her.

^^Sits on the smut.. :D Yup love the shirt! :) Oh here's the Marg tidbit on the TV Guide-Canada btw..
POLLING STATION
"The Results are in for our Annual Readers Poll"

Each summer, we ask our readers for their opinions on shows, stars and storylines and every year we are overwhelmed by your responses. After all, we offer no prizes--the readers poll is not a contest. We don't even pay for your stamp. Yet thousands of you take the time to select your favorites from our list and send them back our way. And your answers never cease to surprise us.
Take for example, our cover girl. Whenever Marg Helgenberger is in our Favorite Female Category, she wins by a landslide. So why are we so surprised? I suppose we're just wondering when Marg's winning streak will come to an end. After all, she is 47 years old and her show has been on air since 2000. Yet, it seems that you never tire of her, even when she's up against the young things like Jennifer Love Hewitt (a distant second) and buzz-worthy Lauren Graham. Not that we're complaining.
'
Favourite Female Star
Marg Helgenberger 39%
Jennifer Love Hewitt 23%
Lauren Graham 17%
Kyra Sedgwick 12%
Jennifer Finnigan 9%

Hehe I just bought the issue today. Can't wait for it to arrive. :D

Oh Zsa made us caps from the behind the scenes documentary of Grave Danger. They are on my caps site now. This one is blurry either because Marg was moving or because the camera wasn't stable, but I thought I had to share it because I just love that face, that look! :lol:

Thanks to Zsa for the caps. <3

lol Marg was moving! But I had to cap it cuz she looked into the camera and it was so adorable. :D But I did take lots of other caps which are not blurry. They are over at Beyond Imagination.

And you owe me nothing, guys. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back