Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Hey CSI_Ali, welcome to the Eye Candy thread and share the Marg love with us. :) Those are some really nice pics, but the second one kind of scared me because there were two Margs in it. LOL. Make sure you read the rules before posting, though. Because there were too many links in your post and the mods will be soon coming after you. :lol:

I'm just joking, D. Don't hit me. :D

Why thank you ;) Marg is more beautiful than most women half her age, don't ya think?

She is. And what is so funny; Your favorite pics are partly my favorite pics. :)

EricaSJ said: I'm just joking, D. Don't hit me. :D
Thank you, and We don't hit, we have far better ways in which to torcher you all. :lol: :p

Uh-Oh! Don't get on Destiny's bad side anymore! You'll be on the torture list!!! Does that include whips & chains from Lady Heather's, Destiny? We might have people here be bad on purpose then.

CSI Ali lovely pics. I agree, the double Marg pic was kind of freaky. Maybe you just gave TMTB another Cath!Drama storyline - an unknown evil twin sister. I mean, CSI is in soap opera territory these days anyway. Why not the usual evil twin returns and harms her good sis, unknown to all of those around her. Hey, lets get Jackie Collins to write an episode of CSI!!!

I agree with you on the soap opera territory. It kind of sucks. But an evil twin sister for Marg/Cath would be nice! More Cath, more fun! :devil:

RoosCSILover said: But an evil twin sister for Marg/Cath would be nice! More Cath, more fun! :devil:
Oh I can just imagine the grumblings if we have double the Cath!Drama. (not from us, of course!)

Your forgetting that if Cath has a twin, Lindsay must have one too, and Eddie is scheduled to reappear as a ghost and...

Wait, since when was Donahue back on Vegas? ;)

Oh, I've been waiting for about two seasons for an Eddie re-appearance - at least in flashbacks. I SO miss Tim Carhart. No, there won't be a Lindsey twin...just a long-lost child that Cath gave up in her early 20s. Oh wait, I've just been reading too many fan fics!

*sniffle* Ann Donahue! Oh, the good ole days of CSI *sniffle*

Speaking of Ann Donahue - SpikeTV just had Snuff on the other night. A great AD episode. She even did the commentary of the epi. (Ummmmm....E, how can you NOT have caps of Snuff on your site yet? HMPH! C'mon girl! It's Cath in curls!!!!! Darn girl, you made me go elsewhere. Forget real life!! :lol:) Anyway...some Snuff eye candy:

Ahh, I love the curly-pic! It's so cute. And I loved Snuff. This is one of my favorite CSI-episodes. In the good old days, yes. :)

oh we'll gladly take ann back but you have to take mendelsohn, rambo and goldfinger. yes, i know we are willing to give you three for one, somehow doesn't seem far but well, we are nice that way.

and thanks for all the pics and scans everyone.

and e-z!!!! you too will be very popular now.

Destiny said:
EricaSJ said: I'm just joking, D. Don't hit me. :D
Thank you, and We don't hit, we have far better ways in which to torcher you all. :lol: :p

E advice, don't ask her!!.. She'll do it, trust me.. {waves} Hiya Dest!

Squishy I'm not trading you. My ships are all in happys ville on NY and.. maybe we'll talk about Miami though.

iheartnickcath said:
kaylyne said: Uh-Oh! Don't get on Destiny's bad side anymore! You'll be on the torture list!!! Does that include whips & chains from Lady Heather's, Destiny? We might have people here be bad on purpose then.
E advice, don't ask her!!.. She'll do it, trust me.. {waves} Hiya Dest!
kaylyne Sorry nope that won't be involved trust me I have far worse torcher then that. :devil:
*Waves* Hiya IHNC! Smart answer and you could very much be right, who know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back