Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

^^Really? I haven't seen Carmine's house. If that is Eric's house then it looks fab and the dog, Dax is sooo adorable. :D Here are the rest of the pics, with the linky given by Tazzer and AngelEyez: CSI cooking class.

EricaSJ said:
The butt pics are great, too! And our girl is wearing those tight jeans and jackboots again. :D
Oh yeah they are love. I also love the jacket she's wearing, and the orange streaks on her hair is back! :D I hope we will see the strawberry blonde next season.

And whoa! that UK ad pic of Marg is like 6000px. :eek: That's the biggest Marg pic I've seen. Thanks newt! :D

Great pics of Marg and the gang at the cooking class, and Eric has got a lovely house!

Thanks for the pics, I agree, I hope Marg's hair is like that next season.

That must be the dinner party that Eric was talking about in TV Guide. He's got a really nice house by the looks of those pics.

Those pics are cool Hottie. It seems like they were having fun.

These two look so cute together :)

is this before or after the movie? *yes there's a reason*

coolc are you talking about the cooking class? It was in March 2006. Since Marg was absent for much of the last few S6 episodes, I'm guessing it's around the same time that she was doing the movie - since she still has her darker red hair.

lmao,uh, no. the pic of marg and alan. look at the pic.

I hope your guttery mind isn't going where I think it is! The shirt's made that way - you goofy gal!! Don't keep bringing me to the gutter with you!!

the shirt is made off center? and pulled down?

and you know you were already here, i just moved you to a new block.

{rolls eyes} You are such a dorkwad squishy. That so isn't guttery :p

And yeah, Carmine's house is better!

Thanks for the pics, Rissa! I would be surprised if I wouldn't have seen MARG making that salad :) :p I would so eat some :D

LMAO. Stop it, you two. You know we're all down in the gutter, and we have been for a long time. :D

Lynny, Marg's house is the best. ;)

What? This is the Marg thread!

Well of course we all know Marg has the coolest house:

Who's got the photo of Marg & Momo in her little breakfast nook? That's the coolest part of her house! (ok, after the pool, that is!)

Lmfao! Lisa I can't imagine Alan in that situation while watching An Inconvenient Truth :lol: The thought of global warming turns me off.

This pic kaylyne?

I love the colors and the warmth of Marg's house but Eric's bachelor pad- ish house is awesome too. :D And Lynny gimme pics of Carmine's house I haven't seen it.
Oh and Eric's dog, Dax reminds me of George Eads' dog Maverick. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back