Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

You lucky dogs why I auda!.. {yes I miss Auda leave me alone!}

That was a dang good pic, newt. *spanks you*

And yeah I think it was taken at the same time she was doing the UK Channel 5 ad.

^^Btw, what's the size of the original pic? :)

More Marg pics: Cast of CSI in their cooking class

Got these from WPAP, ren28, AngelEyez, Tazzer. (There are more pics but they only show her butt. :lol: )

whoohooo! yes, i've "heard" there are plenty of butt shots from this. *shakes head and hits continue*

You know, I'm thinking that most of the people in that cast pic would seem to be pretty good cooks. We know Marg is. For the CB reunion get-together, Dana Delany said Marg made a fabulous thai chicken recipe for dinner and she highly recommended it. It's cute to see how Alan is included in the cast pic. And love all of the guys in jeans too!! I just love to see them together off-set, in a "normal" setting.

So was this thing actually shown on tv or not?

ETA:
This was at Eric's house?! Wow! nice digs, man!! His dining room is the size of my HOUSE!

The butt pics are great, too! And our girl is wearing those tight jeans and jackboots again. :D

that was eric's house? i thought i was like a private club. cool layout.

yeah at jillprescott.com, along with all the pics, it says it was at Eric's house -with pics of the menu, a dog(?) and more.

Oh wow! I think I like his house. That dining room and that kitchen...they are fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back