Everyone's age?

Cat!!! you failed to mention that you fancy sylvestor Stallone! :D ooh can i have a go at this introuduction thing? yay!!

well...im kazzy, nearly 15..ish... and i live in england...and i enjoy eric szmanda..and CSI, law and order...some other shows too...meh..im boring..but harmless...

uhh... no... i thought that the newbie might get too freaked out if i started with my long list of lovers... :rolleyes:

lovers? THEY ARE NOT ALL YOUR LOVERS!!! .eric is one of my lovers too.. ..im sure the newbie wont get freaked out if you told her your long list of ug...your men... :D

Posted by kazzy:
lovers? THEY ARE NOT ALL YOUR LOVERS!!!
how would you know? not as if you've met any of em! :D they're all my lovers as long as i'm alive to fantasize! ;)

*is scared*

Well...yeah *tries to think of something intresting to say*
I'm Elaine, not all normal...(i.e spend about 70% of my life sleeping) Yes, i am weird, and i loooove CSI! (well...that would explain why i'm here?) Cat, i love my family too. (if ya mean the tv show)

Oh well...thats pretty much me lol

Yay for turning 15 on Nick's birthday! *dances*

I didn't get any CSI things tho...dammit...now I can't decide whether to buy Photoshop or CSI Season 3 :(

stripforensics turned 15 on nick's birthday..august the 18th...i cannot believe you dont know :eek:..he has been showing off that he has the samw birthday as nick!

Posted by Cat:
Posted by kazzy:
lovers? THEY ARE NOT ALL YOUR LOVERS!!!
how would you know? not as if you've met any of em! :D they're all my lovers as long as i'm alive to fantasize! ;)

Because she knows your only lover is me.

Because everybody loves me.

I am the number one cause of affairs, which also makes me the number two cause of divorce.

First cause of divorce is marriage.

I'm working on beating that.

--iMat

Back