Everyone's age?

i'm 15 and proud of it *stands up* but i'm looking forward to turn 16 (because you can do all the bad things legally when you're 16 in austria :devil:)

birthday 17/6/91

Well, I'm 56 years young and proud of it. However, every now and then, the weather gives me a little reminder of my age.

I'm fifteen too :) Teehee, sienna, I'm older than you are! My b-day is 11th of March, 1991.

I act like a 8-year-old though.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
Yes, that's actually true. I'm a computer genius like Mozart in music :p

:lol: thats amazing!!! I wish I was acomputor genius!!!
lol, Im 15, my birthdays 4th of June *sigh*

~xJemmax~
OMG, NO!!! Don't you believe it! I'm actually 17.
HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD IT??? I'M 17!!!!!!!!! Lol!
*goes looks for Lizzy004* :mad: :lol:

^ I actually can't believe you're already 17! The way you act.. no, just kidding :p It's just strange that we differ two years in numbers! :eek: well, I'm almost 16. Just 6 weeks to go :D

^^ Lucky duck, I wish my birhtday was the same as one of the Miami stars! I'm sixteen, turning 17 on June tenth, so my half birthday was a week ago! hahaha. I can't wait to drive!

19, turning 20 on June 2nd. (Damn, I'm getting old. :lol:)

Small OT: Ducky, that quote from Dead Gardens in your sig is pure love. Nightwish are my fave band... Well, used to be, since Tarja's gone. *puts on black veil and leaves sadly*

Pixu said:
16, 17 on January 7th (same as David Caruso's birthday!)

OMG! :D another 7th Jan! Yayness for us!

Calleigh... I've loved Nightwish since they released Oceanborn in 1998. I was so sad when I heard the news a year ago. Even they may have found new lead singer, it won't be the same. It doesn't help even it's Tuomas's band - it will never be the same. They won't make it anymore :( Tarja on the other hand is doing great :D So great! Her Xmas concert was on TV on Sat :D

Back