Everyone's age?

never_a_promise said:
Hey Zippy your in my age range im 29 and im going to be 30 in June :eek:
Oh good, I'm not the oldest. :devil: :lol: So how does it feel losing the number '2' in your age and replaced by '3'? I seriously thought I wouldn't grow any older when I was 23 and now one more year and I'll be 30! :eek:

You are only as old as you feel and at the minute I feel more like 300 :lol:
It will be strange to lose a '2' and have it replaced with a '3' but then im sure that I thought the same thing when I turned 20. 30 is going to be great :)

One good thing about being 54... In a few months I will be eligible for the senior discount at many restaurants.

Dynamo1 said:
One good thing about being 54... In a few months I will be eligible for the senior discount at many restaurants.

Gawd, I'm so looking forward to becoming 55.. :D and you get discounts on public transport.. well, at least here! Then, I'd tour through the country and have dinner in restaurants instead of at home :rolleyes:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Dynamo1 said:

Gawd, I'm so looking forward to becoming 55.. :D and you get discounts on public transport.. well, at least here! Then, I'd tour through the country and have dinner in restaurants instead of at home :rolleyes:

I swear here it has to be over 60. At least with trains you have to be 65. Unless you are under 65 and are pensioner... which is rare.

Back