Everyone's age?

Posted by Cat:
Lots of pressies! :devil: I'd like to say a big thankyou to... Mommy! and Kazzy! and Dawacko! and Kate and everyone else! this would never have been made possible without yous! :D

THAT*S DARN RIGHT! You'd never get so many posts in a year without me :p

well..i havent been posting for that long..i have like...1500 posts...im even sadder than you! :( :D

no... we have both been posting for over a year. we registered on the same day. Remember? So i think i am very sad! i have the most posts out of everyone! i have no life! i have no friends! yous all hate me because i'm so annoying! :(

well when i first registered..i didnt join in the conversations..i was in the dark...people wouldnt reply to me...didnt want to....and im bored so i post on here more! :D lucky for you!

i actually didn't post for the first few weeks... :rolleyes: i didn't want everyone to hate me too soon... ;)

Cat - a life would be a good idea, go to check if there is anything on eBay :lol: J/K... I'm nolife too. Or go to school like me, or same kind of school :D I registered on early Jan and made my first posts in mid April, a few weeks before than I visited NYC.

I do! i update fanffics, make signatures, make avatars, make wallpaper, do homework, do chores round the house, read books... :D

Back