Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

*has a tantrum* Nope I have none, I have one from a small band, but that's it. :(
Anyone feel like sharing? :lol:
H2H my mum would be so jealous, she loves Christian Bale. :lol:
All I had to do is send an email to an address posted in the autograph thread in Miscellaneous
umm, what's the address? :p

I got some from old music bands and more recently some celebs, like Michael Rosenbaum (Lex on Smallville), Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas), and Elijah Wood. I have a lot of soap opera stars autographs from attending the big soap event at Disney a few years.

I got one from J.K. Rowling and one from the pres. supposivley it all looked fake. I was complaining about us(USA) not signing to theis global warming thing that every other country in the world signed on to and he gives my crap! Zip, zilch, nada! We are all doing are best to help stop global warmimg my crack...

i got an autographed pic from Jonathan Togo on CSI: Miami!! and i am awaiting the ones from David Caruso and Emily Procter. i haven't written to Adam for one yet, and then after that i'll write for one from Rory.

I have an autograph from Jay Kenneth Johnson who plays Phillip on Days of Our Lives. I got it when he was here to speak for a women's expo. Quite pumped since he's the only reason I watch that blasted show!

wolfesgamergirl said:
I have an autograph from Jay Kenneth Johnson who plays Phillip on Days of Our Lives. I got it when he was here to speak for a women's expo. Quite pumped since he's the only reason I watch that blasted show!

don't forget you have the same Hoobastank poster as me! :D

Never gotten autographs through the mail. I'd go crazy waiting for them to come. :lol: I have gone to Creation Conventions and gotten autographs from almost the entire cast of the original Star Trek and Star Trek the Next Generation. That includes Majel Barrett Roddenberry signing my book Star Trek Creator by David Alexander. (She wrote the introduction)

I also when I was around 10 got Greg Evigan's autograph (BJ and the Bear) while at an auto show.

Susan

Need4Speed said:
i got an autographed pic from Jonathan Togo on CSI: Miami!! and i am awaiting the ones from David Caruso and Emily Procter. i haven't written to Adam for one yet, and then after that i'll write for one from Rory.
I hate you. Grrrr. lol Nice...

Catherinesmyidol said:
I got one from Mariska Hargitay 9 days before my birthday that said "Jenna, God Bless, Mariska". I want to send Jorja a letter and ask for one but I wanted to see if anyone has ever recieved one from her, or any other celeb for that matter...

Oh my God, you are so lucky! I wish I had an autograph from Mariska.

I've never gotten an autograph in my life.

i want to send a letter to Jorja Fox also but i dont know the address to send it to. i would probably die right then and there if i actually get an autograph from her!! :p

I had one, not by mail.. The story is that my sister took a picture of this Dutch comic star with her when she was going to she her and asked her a autograph for me.. That was so sweet and cool its above my bed now. The comic star is Sara Kroos..

I have autographes from Rob LaLonde, Taylor Christie, Kris Kasper, and John Francisco. They are Reading Royal Hockey Players...and let me tell you they are HOT!!

Back