Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Catherinesmyidol, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Many thanks to you, TTHipFreak!

2. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

:) Your welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

3. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

u mean my signature. cant remember what it is called but it's where sara says "Pin me down"

4. AgentJo

AgentJo Dead on Arrival

I've recieved a signed pic from Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres from Star Trek: Voyager) and Kate Mulgrew (Captain Kathryn Janeway also from Star Trek: Voyager). :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

ooo..I wish I had an autographed pic from a celeb.. it would be pretty cool..the only autographs i have are in an autograph book from the disney characters and princesses.. if you count them as 'celebs'.. ahaha

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I go to conventions quite regularly and I've me a whole host of people, especially Buffy/Angel cast and I have photos with all of them and a couple of autographs too.
    I've met Xander berkely who played Sherrif Rory Attwater in Season 4 of CSI but he is the only CSI guest I've met (and I more met him and Sarah Clarke because of their roles in 24).
    I have autographs from Billy Boyd, Nicholas Brendon, Alexis Denisof, Tom Lenk and Eliza Dushku at the moment. I'd get more when I meet stars...but It costs too much.

KIWI
    :devil:

7. stuart

stuart Civilian

I have a few,
    i've been lucky to havce attended a few conventions.
    I did write to Alyssa Milano and got one back within two weeks.
    The ones i have from cons are:
    William Lee(zak, dark angel)
    Ted Raimi
    Karl Urban(Eomer LOTR)
    Timothy Odmundsen
    Melinda Clark(Lady Heather)-she was gorgeous
    Adrienne Wilkinson
    Claire Stansfield(The Jersey Devil - X-Files)
    Hudson Leick
    Clare Kramer(Buffy)
    Juliette Landau(Buffy)
    Jewel Staite(Firefly)
    Laura Bertram(Andromeda)
    J August Richards(Angel)
    Christian Kane(Angel)

I also have a couiple of CSI trading cards i found in packs:
    Eric Szmada and Emily Procter

8. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I have one autograph from a celebrity, and I got it for my friend's birthday.
    It's a picture of Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural) and he autographed it. It took 2 months to get it :D

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I have written to stars and met a couple, and been lucky enough to amass a little collection. I've also bought a couple of stars who can't sign anymore. I have so far:

Eric Szmanda
    Bill Cosby, June Allyson, Julie Andrews, Barbara Feldon, Phil Collins, Johnny Depp, Marcia Cross, Maureen O'Hara, Denzel Washington, Peter Falk, Felicity Kendal, Camryn Manheim, Joan Collins, Margaret O'Brien, Marie Osmond, Angie Dickinson, Nancy Giles, Amy Grant, Katharine Hepburn, Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Mickey Hargitay, Richard Belzer, Peri Gilpin, Elizabeth Berkeley, Diane Kay, Raul Julia, Angelica Houston, Diane Neal and Judy Garland. I also have a second autograph from Eric that I received as a birthday present, and a studiofanmail autograph of Marg Helgenberger.

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Only four that I can remember.
    In person:
    William Shatner came to Charleston, WV, to promote the opening of a new emergency room of a local hospital. Best known as Captain/Admiral James T. Kirk and more recently as Denny Crane.
    Elliott Gould appeared at the college I went to for the premiere of a movie in order to raise money for a charity.

By mail:
    Marg Helgenberger. All I had to do is send an email to an address posted in the autograph thread in Miscellaneous.
    Samantha Brown, host of several shows on the Travel Channel. Just posted my address on the Travel Channel's message board in an autograph thread and they sent it to me on a photo.

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I only have two autographs, one autograhped photo from Marg Helgenberger doing the same thing Dynamo did, and then I got one from Natasha Bedingfield when she came to a town mall not too far from my hometown and performed a few songs. She signed the CD booklet and I got a picture with her :D

My sister was lucky enough to win a sweepstakes on a website where she bought the tickets for a John Mayer concert (don't freak, Jenna :lol:) and she got to meet him with about six other people before the show. She got pictures with him, and he signed her CD booklet saying, "To Catherine -- you are a cutie." :D

She swears he's patronizing :rolleyes:

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've gotten many celebrities autographs :D I've been lucky to meet them up close.

- Dierks Bentley *Member of his fanclub*
    - Joe Nichols *Member of his fanclub to*
    - Christian Bale
    - Matthew McConaughey
    - Jonathan Bennett
    - Johnny Knoxville
    - Seann William Scott
    - Danny Masterson
    - Mila Kunis
    - Dale Earnhardt Jr
    - Kasey Kayne
    - George Eads
    - Eric Szmanda

About it Need to meet Blake Shelton :rolleyes:

13. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I've send some letters with an international voucher kinda stamp but ever recieved anything back so I stopped writing letters to ask for an autogaphed photo

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I had a few autographs from members of The Kelly Family (Joey, Jimmy and Angelo), an autograph from the Italian singer Laura Pausini and I had a picture of the entire JAG cast with autographs

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay, so I once had an autograph from Paris Hilton, cause my auntie like knows her (I really don't know how the met, my aunts a model, but not like, a super famous model) so she got her to autograph a picture and give it to my aunt to give it to me, but I lost it. So now I don't have it anymore :p