Ever Recieved An Autographed Pic From A Celeb?

I've got a autographed poster of The Kangaroo Kid. He's a stunt man. I saw him at a fair once. I also have the whole Nottingham Forest squad's autographs, but that was years ago, so they've probably all left by now.

I really want an autographed pic of Carmine but I don't know how to get one.

PSG xxx

I have a fair few.

Brian Conley, Christine Stephen Daly, Simon MacCorkindale, Patricia Potter, Sarah Manners, Christopher Colquhoun, Rachel Leskovac, The entire Casualty cast from 2003, Jorja Fox and, my favourite of them all, Dawn McDaniel.

Mostly from my days obsessed with two medical shows here in England - Casualty and Holby City. Sigh.

The entire Casualty cast from 2003
No way! That's a lot of people. :lol: How did you manage that? I used to love that show...then it got really crap. :rolleyes: Same with Holby, now it's crap. :lol:
Patricia Potter is so gorg. :p
*is rather jealous*

I got one from Will Ferrell back when he was still on 'Saturday Night Live'...I had sent him a happy birthday wish through this fansite, and three years later I got an autographed pic that said "[My name], sorry about the wait! Love, Will".
I also wrote a fan letter to Bob Saget a few years back with an article I did for my high school newspaper: we had a two-page spread in our end-of-the-year issue about TV shows of our youth, and since 'Full House' is one of my favourite shows, I wrote about that, then I sent it to him and got an autograph from him like a month later.
I also went to see comedian Frank Caliendo live (he was formerly on 'MadTV') and got him to sign a CD I had of his.

I've got signed pics from David Caruso, Chuck Norris, Joe Penny,William Petersen, Mark Harmon. That's all I can remember at the moment. LOL

I used to get autographs when I was younger. I never wrote to anyone for one I used to get them from famous people I met in person. Nowadays I would rather get my picture taken than get an autograph.

I do have a few though. I have signatures from The England football team (a signed match programme), Mariah Carey, Westlife, McFly, Kylie & Dannii Minogue, Boyzone ermm I think thats about it who's worth mentioning :lol:

I have met a few A-List famous people but didn't get either a signature or autograph. The likes of Robbie Williams & David Beckham.

I have. Some countrty singer. I don't remember what he's name is, I went to see Rascal Flatts for my 17th bithday and he opened for them. He signed autographs for free and he stayed all night (or atleast till everybody in line got his autograph)

I got two from Josh Duhamel, one from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Mylissa Milano. And I also have autograghs from Billy Ray Cyrus, Trent Willmon, and Bobby Pinson. :)
I hope I posted right this time. :lol:

I never really wrote anywhere, mostly met "my" stars in person ;) I've got four from Shania Twain (met her lots - also got autographs from all her band members), one from Chely Wright (after a concert), two from Gillian Anderson (met her twice), one from Anastacia and one from Kate Walsh :) (that one was the only autographed pic I received per mail)

I have a few signed photos of James Marsters and a signed cd from him.

I have a signed baseball card from Sid Bream who played for the Braves.

I have a couple of signed photos from Star Trek actors

I have a signed photo of the Weasley twins that I got for my son.

I have an autographed pic from Carmine Giovinazzo.

I have a signed baseball card from Jim Abbott.

I have a signed baseball featuring a few of the Dodgers from 1981 (World Series champions): Steve Yeager/Steve Garvey/Ron Cey/Fernando Valenzuela/Steve Howe/Mike Scioscia/Steve Sax/Tommy Lasorda

I have other stuff also, but it's packed away right now. :)

Did signed football t-shart from Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) is count ?! I don`t get the autograph in person... but who cares... this t-shart was touch by my beloved Steve G. YAY :D And now stay on the wall of my room. *start wonder am I 15-en years old :lol:*

Back