• It's about time, she's waited long enough

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Let's Go Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berserk for Boa Vista

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And watch for her on Extra -- I read somewhere that they were on the set when Eva returned to film.
Do you know when this airs ?

Those pics from Africa are great mjszud.

I believe that was an error on my part (sorry) - went to look further on Soapcentral where I saw Extra was on the set, & apparently it already aired when she was filming those 2 episodes!

Here are some fresh Eva pics though.......bangs/highlights and all. :lol:

Eva-La-Rue-at-LAVO-1.jpg
BSP_5757-2c-1.jpg

Another with Eva, Joe, & friends:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa9/mjszud/BSP_5772-2c.jpg

From Haute Living:
Eva LaRue from “CSI: Miami,” who is returning to “All My Children” this summer to bid farewell to the long-running soap opera, stepped out with husband Joe Cappuccio and friends Friday night to party at Blush Boutique Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas.
LaRue later partied at Lavo at the Palazzo. The actress was joined by her husband and a large group of friends as she danced on the banquette to the sounds of special guest DJ Devin Lucien, took pictures and toasted to her friends.

Thanks MJ for the find! :) Good too see her beautiful face again! September needs to get here already. My Sunday nights are so boring right now!!! I really want the premiere tomorrow! TPTB better not let me down! I'll be upset. I haven't seen her named very much in the spoilers so I try not to check them as much until the season gets closer as I don't wanna get my hope up or set on anything early on. I wonder if Nat will have any signs from her pre-existing injury surface from this. I was just thinking about it the other day. And the whole hitting the water, being stuck in a trunk thing made me think maybe they will reopen it up again. Maybe being the keyword! Just bring the Natalia and no one gets hurts! ;)

Last edited:
Great photos MJ, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Both Eva and Joe are looking great - I'm loving Eva's hair!!! :)

Yeah BD, those spoilers have me kinda worried too, but I still have hope. Wasn't much mention of Natalia in last year's premire but I think she had great material and screentime. :thumbsup:

As I've said countless times before, Season 9 re-newed my belief in TPTB's abilities and great writing - especially towards Ryan and Natalia. Here's hoping that carries on into Season 10 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree, Mel. There's times when I start to worry that TPTB might slip back into thier old patterns, but then it hits me that out of 9 completed seasons, the only ones that truly sucked were 2 (S6&7...& the last half of 5). They certainly lost thier way then, & some of the cast has even admitted to that -- David & Adam said as much in an interview last winter, even noting that they needed to get back to the way things were "before midseason 5".

TPTB showed improvements in Season 8 & 9 (aside from the few hiccups in S8, which I personally blame more on contracts), so I'm willing to hang in there to see what they have in store this season.

Moving on to Natalia/premiere! Things don't sound too bad to me....
From the spoiler thread:
Close to the beginning of the episode we see Horatio and Natalia being rushed into the E.R leaving Eric and Calleigh stunned and completely speechless. As Natalia struggles to stay focus she sees Randy North being led by a nurse with a bloody shoulder. Natalia tries to removes the oxygen mask but the nurse stops her and tells her to keep it on. Natalia insist and rolls off the gurney then walks towards 'Randy', while his back is towards her and slowly moving away she reaches out ripping the man's shoulder making the man turn around and Natalia realizing that he is not Randy North.

Between this & the other tidbit that she's recouperating & worried that Horatio won't listen to his doctor, there's enough here to suggest that her part will not be ignored. Her flipping out a little is always a treat too. :p

I agree, Mel. There's times when I start to worry that TPTB might slip back into thier old patterns, but then it hits me that out of 9 completed seasons, the only ones that truly sucked were 2 (S6&7...& the last half of 5). They certainly lost thier way then, & some of the cast has even admitted to that -- David & Adam said as much in an interview last winter, even noting that they needed to get back to the way things were "before midseason 5".

TPTB showed improvements in Season 8 & 9 (aside from the few hiccups in S8, which I personally blame more on contracts), so I'm willing to hang in there to see what they have in store this season.

Moving on to Natalia/premiere! Things don't sound too bad to me....
From the spoiler thread:
Close to the beginning of the episode we see Horatio and Natalia being rushed into the E.R leaving Eric and Calleigh stunned and completely speechless. As Natalia struggles to stay focus she sees Randy North being led by a nurse with a bloody shoulder. Natalia tries to removes the oxygen mask but the nurse stops her and tells her to keep it on. Natalia insist and rolls off the gurney then walks towards 'Randy', while his back is towards her and slowly moving away she reaches out ripping the man's shoulder making the man turn around and Natalia realizing that he is not Randy North.

Between this & the other tidbit that she's recouperating & worried that Horatio won't listen to his doctor, there's enough here to suggest that her part will not be ignored. Her flipping out a little is always a treat too. :p

Glad to see others share the faith MJ :thumbsup:

I saw those spoilers too, and instantly had hope :) Thinking about Natalia "seeing" Randy gives a potential story-line for the episode.

Natalia is obviously terrified of Randy now. Now I know Randy's captured by Ryan, Calleigh and Eric - but this could make for an excellent interogation scene; Natalia appearing would certainly freak Randy out as he thought he killed her.

After Randy's led away - two things could happen; either our girl will get her closure and everything will be fine, or the events of the episode will take it's toll.

Either way, I'm still hoping for a good episode, involving our girl greatly ;)

So we know alot about Natalia in the premire, but what ideas do ya'll have for the rest of the season? ;)

I want to see how far they are going to show us how severe Natalia's state of mind is. Lol!! I do love to see her flipping out. :p

Woah, cool promo there. You must have seen the full episode by now...how was it??? Pls share!!! Thanks!! Looks awesome, so much drama lol like how a soap opera is...;):lol:

^^ There isn't much to tell -- 'Maria' came in at the very end as a sorta "dundunDUNNNN" type of thing. She's looking gorgeous. :)

NAT SPOILERS!!!! NAT SPOILERS AND THEY ARE JUCIY!!!!!! :drool::thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:

Okay, so in 10.2, our girl has a little car trouble :rolleyes: Luckily, a nice guy named Joe stops to help her, and she catches his eye ;)

Uh-oh, there's man-trouble for Nat :rolleyes: shocker :rolleyes:

Joe is a main-suspect in the case, and has a history with a certain blue pill :(

Hmmmmm, I'm sensing some Nat-bonding time :) And according to the spoilers there's alot of Natalia in the episode :thumbsup:

Spoiler sources come from the spoiler thread :thumbsup: Ooooooh my hopes are raised for this season!!!! :drool:

Oh, a new Eva fact - she's allergic to soy :p haha, see the conversation between her and David over the "feels-like-first-day-of-school" - it's hilarious :)

Awwwww, and she was wishing people good luck as they started high school :) Awwwww, Eva rocks! :D Here's the link ;)

http://yfrog.com/user/evalaruecappoo/profile

Last edited:
NAT SPOILERS!!!! NAT SPOILERS AND THEY ARE JUCIY!!!!!! :drool::thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:

Okay, so in 10.2, our girl has a little car trouble :rolleyes: Luckily, a nice guy named Joe stops to help her, and she catches his eye ;)

Uh-oh, there's man-trouble for Nat :rolleyes: shocker :rolleyes:

Joe is a main-suspect in the case, and has a history with a certain blue pill :(

Hmmmmm, I'm sensing some Nat-bonding time :) And according to the spoilers there's alot of Natalia in the episode :thumbsup:

Yay! That's gonna be probably my favorite episode! What are the odds that the guys name is Joe?! And of course she catches his eye!! ;) kinda scary that he is a suspect in the case. Anyway I can't wait for the new season and more spoilers! I'm so excited! Keep them coming please!! :) hopefully TPTB won't let us down! I'll be highly upset! I wonder if she has trouble with the Hummer or her actual car. Should be an awesome episode though!

You guys are optimistic, so I need to rely on you! ;)

I still hope for better spoilers to keep me interested till September.

Anyone know how Eva's Maria is doing on AMC? I thought she filmed 2 episodes?

Just gonna post some Eva stuff for now --

Eva on Twitter:
Hook em' Horns!! Killin' time between scenes.... http://t.co/l5Ergv7

Eva on our tube:
A&E This Thursday, July 28 'A&E's Hot, Fabulous & 40 (featuring Eva).

And in news:
http://savingourdaughters.org/evalarue.html

The staff of Saving Our Daughters has been very busy this summer receiving phenomenal quotes for the Who Will Save The Little Girl? Book Club Power of Words & Action essay discussion groups. Many actresses from the current primetime FBI television shows to date, including Without a Trace, Law & Order, Criminal Minds and now CSI: Miami, have weighed in with their personal insights on bullying for the clubs.
Saving Our Daughters is proud to announce that actress Eva La Rue, who plays field agent Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami, is joining the supportive efforts before school starts to speak out against the growing epidemic of bullying abuse. La Rue provides her own powerful quote in an effort to help girls that are considering suicide as a solution.

EVA LA RUE’S POSITIVE MESSAGE TO YOUNG TEEN GIRLS
“I would tell her that although it is hard to imagine, the teen years will go by fast and even though your world seems so small and so important right now, you have such a short sited perspective on life at this age. Soon you will move forward and realize that there is a much larger world full of amazing opportunities for you that will take you so much further than where you are right now!
I would tell her that she is beautiful just the way she is and that if she just holds on…there are people who will see her beauty and there is also a wonderful future waiting for her to explore!”
~ Eva La Rue
Actress – CSI: Miami

Love that Eva is sharing so much things with us!!! :luvlove:

Anyways, we need more spoilers!! :scream:

Back