Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me too! And she's sharing more....

There's also a set photo Eva took that's posted in the spoiler thread - it's pretty far away but you can see both Eva & David in the water.

Finally...our girl is out of the trunk! :thumbsup:

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

So... Horatio is going to get Natalia out of the trunk or what?

3. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I'm convinced that they were between shots and that David and Eva decided to be weird and go for a swim, and that Eva tweeted the picture in order to tease us. *shrug*

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Hopefully that's all. It seems like something they would do as we frequently see the cast goofing around.

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

It is really nice of her to keep us up-to-date ... and she does it so sweetly. I just love Eva!

I'm really excited to see this play out! I think David and Eva are going to be great!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

fanliowchick - spoiler boxes :thumbsup:

Anyways, on to some Eva-licious news :drool:

So, anyone who frequents on the spoiler thread will see that there's a torn opinion; Is the photo Eva posted a good thing or a bad thing? Is it a cop-out meant to throw us off the real spoilers?

What do you guys think?

7. biletci23

biletci23 Victim

thanx for share. good job

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

LOL. Who would've thought it would cause such a ruckus.

First of all, I have to say that I don't believe that the photo is a joke or meant to throw us off. Promo pics are meant for that (at times), but not a random set photo, imo.

I don't have an issue with him going in after her, personally. But I can understand how others think it looks too ridiculous (but IMO, we've seen worse - Calleigh/ghost; Eric/dead/alive).

But nevermind the fact that he's been shot & in the water, my concern is how the hell he'll get that trunk opened without looking like freakin' He-Man!

I can buy him not wasting precious time & heading in after her (It isn't like he's going to swan-dive in ;)) -- and I have no worries that David won't display Horatio as struggling while underwater; I can be convinced there. I can even buy the scenario that he'd half-ass drag himself & her to the shore. It's the trunk part that I'm having trouble trying to imagine.

As I said in the spoiler thread, I think no matter how it's done, we will have to give tptb a pass whether we like it or not. IMO, there's just too much going on with having 2 characters down, in 2 different locations, one is bleeding, one is drowning.

All I know is that I don't want the rescue to be lame, boring, & lack excitement & intensity. I know they will survive, but that doesn't mean that I want to see them both rescued with ease & quickness.

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

All I see is just a set photo and what 'torn opinion', bad thing, whatever consipracy? :shifty: I don't find any much to think or analyse about the picture at all. I don't think the rescue will even last for more than 5 minutes.

Unrealistic is one thing and lame is another thing. Nothing can be more lame than having to watch a ghost walking around.

Overall, like MJ, as long as it is exciting and intense, I am sure fans will accept and move on. Ppl complain about the comic-ness of the show since Day 1 anyways, what's new.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Congrats to both Eva and Adam for their nominations!!
    Eva totally deserves the award!!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

13. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I remember when that article came out (I was confused myself as to why it wasn't the Hummer), but I didn't know they were going to use character names.

I could've sworn Ryan said that was an undercover car -- but maybe that's what was in the spoilers & I'm just confused.

15. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Didn't they not use the Hummer cause it says Crime Scene Investogation on it or something? I figured that's why she used the Charger. Cause if that lady had scene the Hummer and it said that on it that wouldve given her away from the start. They just figured keep the name change the car is how I took it. All these pics from the set are killing me! I want an episode already! Only 2 more months!! :) I can't wait! She looks so good in the pics though! I've stopped worrying about the premier. What we get is what we get. As long as she's ok I'm ok ;) I mean I would love for her to not really know what's going on and stuff but more than likely we won't get it so I'm not getting y hopes set on it. All in all, I just want the premiere! Lol