Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I got my Natalia-fix Sunday watching 'FTF' - next week is 'Wheels Up' which I'm going to try not to miss....I love the scene of her punching 'Rick'. :p
    Still, I'm anxious to get the goods on the premiere/season. Hopefully Eva will tweet some teases...& photos too. I want photos!

~~~

Mark your calender for another Eva date -- July 28 9pm EST; A&E

From Sara Nean Bruce/twitter
    :D

2. elmaelma77

elmaelma77 Victim

[​IMG]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
  3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I think I can work some photo magic MJ ;)

[​IMG]

May not be the Season 10 photos we're all hoping for - but a nice aniversary celebration :beer:

Awwww, aren't they soooo cute together?! :adore: :thumbsup:

Lol, Finch I loooove your spam-sense-of-humour :) Nice pic! ;)

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yeah and what a sweet way to say bye bye to spam! :lol:

Come to think about spoilers, I am a bit afraid because I HATE to be disappointed!!! Yikes!!!

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Haha yeah, I'm waiting for H or Nat to show up and shoot all the spammers :cool:

But then again...H would have to be alive for that to happen....and Natalia would have to be NOT IN A SINKING TRUNK!!!!!! :shifty:

Oh I'm DYING for spoilers! I for one defiantly need to know if Nat (and H) are out for the entire episode or missing or are they found/rescued at the start.

It makes one wonder, will the episode be all about finding Toller and Randy or will TPTB add some drama by having Horatio in limbo and Natalia missing? :(

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

25th Sep?!!? Oh my, now it is back to a 3 months wait!!! :( I thought it would be the first week of Sep. I am guessing it will be 22 episodes again.

Our dear Natalia has to hang or float for a total of 4 months!!!

Better give us an exceptionally brilliant opening, TPTB!!! I hope they don't focus on that Toller guy who is forgettable in my books. As for Randy, I think we need to see some showdown between him and Natalia. I also don't expect them to lie in the hospital throughout the episode, though we all want to see them realistically hurt but then again I want Natalia to personally confront Randy again. I don't know how it will work out as I can't think of any sceniro to fit into one episode.

Oh and congrats to Eva on her nomination!!!! :thumbsup:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Congrats to Eva on her nomination.
    That's a wonderful pic of Eva and Joe,thanks for posting it.

9. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Thanks greatfan, I love that pic too :)

Same, hope Eva does well at the awards :) And is anyone else DYING for an interveiw or spoiler release about our fav DNA girl?! ;)

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I just can't wait to see how she is going to be rescued!!! Maybe some CPR action...lol!!!! :p

Would LOVE to see an interview with Eva about it!!!

Hope Eva wins at the awards too, she gave us an awesome show!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me too. This is the first time we've ever had 2 characters down at the same time -- it should be interesting to see how TPTB will play the whole thing out between her being rescued & Horatio needing help as well. I sure hope they put alot of thought into it & don't zoom through it....or worse, skip most of it & take the viewers strait to the hospital.

Beyond that, I'm anxious to see who's "fight" it ends up being - Natalia's or Horatio's. Or will they both stay down the whole premiere & the team finishes the mess? I think I might feel a little robbed if Horatio doesn't get to kick Randy's ass for what he's done -- kinda makes me want him to get away with it for just a few episodes so that H & Natalia can both take him down.

12. yen35

yen35 Witness

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yay, sooooo good to know from Eva she will be back filming the week after!!! Gotta love her!!

Is it me or.....but the CSI Miami DVD looks horrible...no special feature of Natalia...like forever....box art....meh. Had plans of buying it but not anymore and its too expensive and isn't Blu ray...lol! ;)

Back to Miami, I did thought off Randy escaping for a few episodes to let both Natalia & Horatio recover from their injuries and then hunt him down. I would also like if Randy hunts Natalia again if he knew she is alive. :p

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Same here Michya, though I'm unsure if TPTB will let this story line last long. It might be a case like Fallen, where the surviving team hunt down Toller and Randy, if Natalia and Horatio are hospitalised for the episode. :(

Though I'm doubting such a predictable premire. I have a gut-feeling that when they find the car Nat won't be in it. That would be a major plot-twist, as the team would then have to figure out where she could be (eg. escaped the car but was carried down the shore by currents.)

Randy would make for a much more interesting villan than Toller. Not only did he shoot Horatio :)eek:) and lock our girl in a watery grave but he also has a personal beef with Natalia. For trying to kill them both, the entire Miami team would be pissed off at Randy as well. That would be an interesting plot if the writer's handle it right.

The new Season 10 spoiler thread is up!!!! :thumbsup: Can't wait for some news on our girl!!!! :thumbsup:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Considering last season's theme was convicts on the run, I don't think it would last long either if Randy were to get away with it. I think they'd catch up with him by the 4th-ish episode.

The only way that would go down exciting (IMO) is if the car is actually pulled up from the water > the trunk is opened > the body is not there. Otherwise, I'm trying to imagine the expression on whoever would see that she isn't there (if they found the car while underwater) & it just doesn't look good filming-wise. Underwater shots should be left for closing episodes, finding evidence/bodies, or action/rescue, but not for a surprise plot twist that's not only involving a major character but is also a conclusion to a cliffhanger.

There's a ton of possible scenarios - we're probably way off what TPTB have come up with.

I suppose it's too early to do another flashback-episode.....that's too bad, as it would've worked well for this if both Horatio & Nat are hospitalized.

Hmmm....maybe they can be in the hospital while the rest of the team dig into Horatio & Natalia's private lives (to find the shooter of course) & stumble onto some interesting finds perhaps? Add in some flashbacks of H & Natalia....then we have them active in the episode.