Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little torn on the petition issue myself. Sometimes it can do good, sometimes not. Several things to consider is that, for one, we don't know if it would reach the right fanbase. Eva's fans might be outside of the message boards/fandoms.
Secondly, we don't know if this is Eva's decision to appear less (which I'm still not 100% sure of, nor convinced). If that is the case, I have to respect her wishes even though it kills me to not see her on screen as much. Though I know Eva would feel grateful to know how much her fans appreciate her work & want more of her, I wouldn't want her to feel obligated to choose between work & her family -- there's no decision there, her family should come first.

I will say this though -- IF this is Eva's decision, I still have to put blame on TPTB to some extent. They are capable of working with her schedule (just as they've done with the ever so wishy-washy Adam, thank you ;)), & that's evident from the few episodes that we've seen her appear in more frequently. So whether or not this is Eva's choice, TPTB could & CAN still work her in properly. I mean, hey, I'm not asking for Eva to drop everything so she can appear in 20 scenes every episode; I'd take 8-10 -- it's far better than 1-3!
I don't think that is asking for too much, & I KNOW for certain that TPTB are capable of working that in! So yeah, count on me to continue moaning about this issue until TPTB do something about it. :p

you guys scared me!:wtf::lol:
I was really making fun of this all situation with her!
Besides being ridiculous, I think it's very sad! for many reasons! all that you have ever said and I just wanna to added that must be very sad for an actor to think that he is only in his work because of the audience to the channel rather than (or more) his own talent!
I give you one example (out of csi miami just in case- no trouble- i hope) in my country people are obsessed with heroes and decided to join an international petition to "save" the show and I really felt very sad with the whole situation and shameful! I honestly think the only advantage of a petition is because it can "walk" the whole world.
and Eva has fans worldwide! When she and Jonathan were in Lisbon I was lucky enough to see them (Jonathan is so handsome/beautiful GOD ... I even thought seriously to stalk:shifty: that man:rolleyes: but then I suddenly:eek: remembered that I already had 18 years and I could be arrested!- not a good idea;)!) Anyway back to Natalia .... I was really just kidding! (Eva is surprisingly "much" more beautiful in real live) maybe she has to learn from some people to "how to ask tptb"(not) for a decent storyline! (kidding!!!)

you guys scared me!:wtf::lol:
I was really making fun of this all situation with her!

I know you were kidding, sweetie. But since we recently saw a "petition" for one of the CSI Miami actors, and IMO, that actor didn't come out of that totally respected by a lot of the viewing audience, I just wanted to make that point.

(Eva is surprisingly "much" more beautiful in real live)

I'm not surprised at all that Eva is more beautiful in person. Her beauty and warmth really do overwhelm the screen when she appears (and maybe that's the problem ... and why her character rarely interacts other some other characters on the show!)

... maybe she has to learn from some people to "how to ask tptb"(not) for a decent storyline! (kidding!!!)

You may have a point! :lol:

I think I have to do this after every episode I see Natalia returns: "Welcome Back!" :p

I like the ending interrogation scene. Natalia is just who she always is, I don't have to say more.

Why do TPTB love to torture us? Each time we are glad to have her back, next moment *poofs* she goes on vacation again. They are seriously testing my blood pressure.

Yes. YAY for Nat being back last night! :thumbsup:

I have to get this out first -- Natalia kneeling down around burnt rubble with WHITE pants on :lol: When they zooomed in on that one part you could see the bottoms over her heels dragging & they were filthy ......just amuses me that they always put her in white.
She looked so pretty though. And cool that she broke the case.

As always, sweet & concerned asking H how Kyle was doing....I love those subtle moments that show us that the team is on a personal level & still tight.

I can't say this one totally made up for her missing in the episode before, but at least they did good with her when she returned. :hugegrin:

Man, I forgot about her asking Horatio how Kyle was. Another good soft team bonding moment.

Also, when Natalia was casting the heel prints, I was thinking didn't Natalia trample (okay she didn't really walked all over, she was very careful) over the crime scene too and me 'Nat, you should test your heels against the cast too to eliminate yourself'. :lol:

:thumbsup: To Natalia for solving the case.

It was also good to see Natalya in the big finish with Calleigh. For a character who hasn't been featured this season, it was great to see them bring her back in a big way.

I guess its safe to assume she is no longer upset with Jesse. Grudges and spats don't last too long on the show which is a good thing

I haven't been posting in here for a while, but I think that up till now she didn't have a decent storyline throughout the season.
Oh well let's talk about the episode. By the end of it, I had to scream "THANK GOD, WELCOME BACK NAT!". This Natalia is the one I've come to love. A compassionate, honest and commited person. At this point of the season, she's the role model for a female member of that team. She always finds nice words for H and his family, she always wants to help them out and it was really cool when she finally was able to help them....in this episode. I don't know I also loved the way she looked at H in their last scene together.

Very nice episode for her. Actually I think she was the only one who had a pretty decent role in the ep along with H and Kyle.

Welcome back Natalia Boa Vista :beer:

^^ And welcome back to you, Flo! :D

I don't know I also loved the way she looked at H in their last scene together.
I did like that scene too, like they both knew what the other was thinking/feeling about the situation. The mother was wrong, it was still murder, but it seemed fairly obvious to me that H & Nat understood why she did it & they felt for her.

'Nat, you should test your heels against the cast too to eliminate yourself'. :lol:
:lol: Ya know I love/hate this show, but I swear sometimes their big breaks in the case are a bit out there & unbelievable. I liked it, I just never would expect someone to notice 2 little holes in the dirt & go "oh, it's from high heels!". Ah well, the scene was far better than her usual "clip swab, drop liquid, spin the doohickie, look at the computer result" scene. ;)

Actually since her hearing, we were so afraid she might get stuck in the lab but somehow actually it has been quite a while since we last saw her in her DNA lab? I actually kind of miss her doing her DNA testings. But yeah seeing her doing trace is a nice change and I still want to see her in the morgue. :p

I don't mind her white pants but her high heels shoes are too pretty and I hate to get those dirty. Ha! :lol:

So I did a little bit of checking and see that the few episodes that have a bit more Natalia are the ones written by the two exec-producers, Marc Dube and O'Brien, at least glad to know she hasn't been completely forgotten and hope they will give us a follow up on her storyline - which we still are unsure if it is still there.

So I did a little bit of checking and see that the few episodes that have a bit more Natalia are the ones written by the two exec-producers, Marc Dube and O'Brien,
Yep. If I remember correctly it was Marc Dube who also wrote Miami Confidential.

Actually since her hearing, we were so afraid she might get stuck in the lab but somehow actually it has been quite a while since we last saw her in her DNA lab? I actually kind of miss her doing her DNA testings.
It has been awhile -- I'm going to take that as a good & positive sign.

I don't miss the DNA testings. At least not the typical ones. Natalia is more than ready to take all of it on at this point. I'd love to see her WEEKLY in the same form she was in in 'Triple Threat' (doing it all)....but along with that some personal stuff & a good storyline that can take her through the whole season.

I don't miss the DNA testings. At least not the typical ones. Natalia is more than ready to take all of it on at this point. I'd love to see her WEEKLY in the same form she was in in 'Triple Threat' (doing it all)....but along with that some personal stuff & a good storyline that can take her through the whole season.

Well at least for me, DNA testing is like a part of her. Just as long it isn't all that she does, I am good with it - the DNA sequence in Bad Seed was really good. In the last episode, she also was involved in almost everything, good to see her being involved. I hope wanting to see her weekly like this isn't something too much to ask for. I think I read that her role in 'Triple Threat' wasn't hers to begin with though. :shifty:

A question: I know that Eva likes to dance but did anyone see her dance before? Or did she appear in any dancing programme?

A question: I know that Eva likes to dance but did anyone see her dance before? Or did she appear in any dancing programme?
I've only seen her dance briefly on 'George Lopez' show -- she's very salsa-ee (like that word?! :p); she's definitly got some rhythm.
Other than that, I haven't seen anything...though there was an interview with her & Adam Rodriguez several years ago in OKMagazine where they were in Miami taking salsa lessons & discussing latin cuisine; there was a photo of Eva dancing.

I'd love to see Natalia out dancing; an ending scene with her & Frank cuttin' it up on the dancefloor would be a hoot! For some reason I could see Frank spinning her crazy & then doing some cheezy Travolta stance. :D

I'd love to see Natalia out dancing; an ending scene with her & Frank cuttin' it up on the dancefloor would be a hoot! For some reason I could see Frank spinning her crazy & then doing some cheezy Travolta stance. :D

I can see this, hot Salsa Dance, 70s Dance & with Horatio doing the moonwalk. That will make an excellent happy ending. Ha! :p

Hey, I think Eva posted on her own forum at her website! Did I see wrongly...I don't think so! Go check it out, we should leave some words for her too! :D A shortcut link for you : http://evalarue.activeboard.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back