Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a party pooper but Nick got hit in the head pretty hard. He'd have to have a really thick skull to survive that.

Maybe it has something to do with Anya her sister

Maybe Nat's big secret is she thinks she's losing her mind because she keeps seeing Nick everywhere when she knows he's supposedly dead.
Heehee, I had that same theory once ...though in my whacked-out imagination Natalia got attacked claiming hysterically that it was Nick & later had to be sedated & placed in the nutty section of MiamiDade Hopital while Horatio & the team try to prove that she wasn't crazy. :lol:

Edit to reply:
That's true CSI-AJ, but the way I see it is if TPTB can make Delko survive a bullet to the brain (not to mention he was officially dead for 11 minutes) then anything is possible.
Besides, for the most part we're just having fun here speculating on the "could-be's".

Edit to reply:
That's true CSI-AJ, but the way I see it is if TPTB can make Delko survive a bullet to the brain (not to mention he was officially dead for 11 minutes) then anything is possible.
Besides, for the most part we're just having fun here speculating on the "could-be's".

Oh OK didn't catch that.

BTW what about that guy who was teaching her at the gun range. I heard he was supposed to be a little crooked as well or did they not follow up on that. I haven't seen many of the middle season episodes so I wouldn't know.

Edit to reply:

Oh OK didn't catch that.

BTW what about that guy who was teaching her at the gun range. I heard he was supposed to be a little crooked as well or did they not follow up on that. I haven't seen many of the middle season episodes so I wouldn't know.

Rich was his name, & no there wasn't any follow-up on him. His only "crookedness" I guess was that he seemed a tad fishy in his first episode, 'Inside Out'. Upon meeting Nat at the gun range, she mentioned she had just left the field & had evidence locked up in her vehicle -- Rich gave her a strange look & questioned it, then later Rebecca Nivens found out that Natalia had left it in her car & the evidence was then not of any use. Unfortunatly Natalia thought Ryan ratted on her because at that time he was working on the opposite team & he was the one who arranged her meeting with Rich....I always suspected it was Rich who told the DA about it, but they never clarified.

Anyway, Rich is always near the top of our list of "potential suspects" for anything involving Nat :lol: I wouldn't mind it if he were to return; would love to find out what was behind all that.

Thanks for the confirmation, MJ. Ha at the thought of Nat living in a one-room shack, now I would like to see it! :lol: I also like the idea of Nat thinking that Nick is back and alive and her freaking out. Maybe one day while she is running her DNA tests, suddenly a match is found against Nick! :eek: I would pay to see her reaction. :lol: Another possible story could be someone dug Nick's body out from his grave...so Nat would have to investigate why someone wanted his body....er...hmm...well just ideas. ;)

Another possible story could be someone dug Nick's body out from his grave...so Nat would have to investigate why someone wanted his body....er...hmm...well just ideas. ;)

Or she discovers she has a brain cancer! which is why she can think/see Nick! -.-' God save Nat!
I swear that I can't understand why they (writers) can possibly bring the topic of "Nick" again! I just can't understand! Just Can't! and I don't like it at all!:confused::confused::confused:
I reall hope the hearing problem is related to her family! I would love to see more of her family!:)

P.s what is MIA?

I don't know if this is right place to ask this but what kind of program is "all my children"? is a series (tv show like CSI:Miami)? or as we call it a "novela"? and where can i see it?

P.s what is MIA?

MIA is a military term that stands for Missing In Action.

I don't know if this is right place to ask this but what kind of program is "all my children"? is a series (tv show like CSI:Miami)? or as we call it a "novela"? and where can i see it?

All My Children is a daytime soap opera. From what I understand, novella storylines eventually end and then a totally new novella starts the following season. All My Children has been on with original episodes every day for several decades. As for where you can watch it, you could try ABC's official website, but if you're outside of the United States you may not be able to view anything there (that's the way CBS is anyway). But, you might be able to see it on hulu.com however, I think there may be a fee for that. hulu used to be free I think (dunno never used them), but I read somewhere that they were gonna start charging a fee. However, if you're just looking for Eva's return (which was for just one episode I believe) a few months back, then you may possibly be able to find the clip or clips on youtube.

Or she discovers she has a brain cancer! which is why she can think/see Nick! -.-' God save Nat!

Oh no! :eek: No, better not give tptb any of these ideas. :lol:

I swear that I can't understand why they (writers) can possibly bring the topic of "Nick" again! I just can't understand! Just Can't! and I don't like it at all!:confused::confused::confused:
I reall hope the hearing problem is related to her family! I would love to see more of her family!:)
I watch the part of her visit to the doctor and was told about the abuse thing but seriously they made it as if it was quite significant or that it will come up again in another episode this season but in the end...nothing (at least to me).

I know we did have a reference to it in 8.16 L.A., however I see it more of a natural/normal part of her character using her past experience to help others. I do want this to continue and would like to see more of this.

But I guess what we all like to know is on a more personal level of Natalia herself. :)

I watch the part of her visit to the doctor and was told about the abuse thing but seriously they made it as if it was quite significant or that it will come up again in another episode this season but in the end...nothing (at least to me).

They really did make it appear to be significant. And then, like everything interesting on CSI Miami, it was dropped! Natalia gets a hearing aid and we never address it again! It's a very frustrating trend on this show that stories that really look interesting disappear and boring stories never seem to die.

I know we did have a reference to it in 8.16 L.A., however I see it more of a natural/normal part of her character using her past experience to help others. I do want this to continue and would like to see more of this.

Natalia is a natually warm and compassion person. To me it would just seem real that her character would be deeply involved with helping people who have experienced abuse. And it would fit right in with what her character does for a living.

But I guess what we all like to know is on a more personal level of Natalia herself. :)

I'd love to see more of who Natalia is on a personal level. Natalia is very high up on my chain of favorite characters - actually she's right behind Horatio - my #1! ;)

You know, I would really like to see how Natalia is coping with her hearing aid. I really want at least just ONE more mention of it in these final episodes. Natalia is always hardly ever involve in these big few finale episodes. I will be extremely sad if nothing, totally nothing was being mention at all. :(:(:(

Yep. I'd think it'd be about time she go back to the Doctor to have some testing done again, just to see if it's gotten better or not....or ya know, maybe it could accidentally fall out of her ear when she's out on the field... with a gun to her head or something.... *trying to inspire tptb here*

P.s what is MIA?

MIA is a military term that stands for Missing In Action.

All My Children is a daytime soap opera. From what I understand, novella storylines eventually end and then a totally new novella starts the following season. All My Children has been on with original episodes every day for several decades. As for where you can watch it, you could try ABC's official website, but if you're outside of the United States you may not be able to view anything there (that's the way CBS is anyway). But, you might be able to see it on hulu.com however, I think there may be a fee for that. hulu used to be free I think (dunno never used them), but I read somewhere that they were gonna start charging a fee. However, if you're just looking for Eva's return (which was for just one episode I believe) a few months back, then you may possibly be able to find the clip or clips on youtube.

tHank you!
for decades?:eek: like what? more than 20?:wtf: and they still manage to have new stories to tell?

Oh no! :eek: No, better not give tptb any of these ideas. :lol:
:lol: I was kidding but for me it is only plausible reason that I find to bring "Nick" story back!
when you think they can not surprise you anymore they ... bahhh!:wtf:

alexa and everyone, have you'll watched Eva's first move (I think) - The Barbarians? Lmao, its on youtube, so silly and funny!:lol:

~~~
We have all been coming up with possible storylines, inspire tptb...but... only if they cared. :(

I hate to say this but with regards to Nat's appearance & screen time, next season will be just like this season (if not worse). I find it hard to believe with the drastic decline in ratings, tptb still are able to keep so many actors on board, I can so see their desperation and in the end the focus will be spread too thin and thus everything get dragged and they will start ruining characters or kill them off abruptly. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Eva and Joe attend 'Unveiled: Bridal Style Revealed' March 28

x250.jpg

eva10.jpg

Thanks for the pics, saw them too, she looks happy and great. :)

I wonder if she will do some other works during hiatus? I would love to see her in some new works though...comedy maybe? But I guess she has more important things to do. ;)

I saw the title for the finale....

"They all fall down" - In my head, all I can picture is someone taking a machine gun and fire at them all and that's the end of Miami. :lol: Lame, I know but I can't think of anything else. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back