Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are my pics stretching? Fits my screen prefectly fine without scrolling.

Anyway, once again here hoping that we get to see Natalia in next week episode. I know she will (based on that one promo pic) but I hope they sort of 'compensate' by giving her more. Wishful thinking?

We should make a petition for Natalia or Eva! XD XD XD. this days people make a petition for everything and anything! XD ones do for a character not leave the show in order to not spoil the "high school romance".... other people think about another petition this time so she doesn't quit! and why we can not make one too? hamm? ridiculous! -.-' (I'm just kidding people) ^.^

Maybe we should...haha...I don't know.

Last edited:
I don't think tptb really the read forums in that much detail, perhaps just a few glances. It does seem though if we are 'loud' enough only then tptb will notice, by no means they will take action. I guess, most Eva/Natalia aren't that vocal or 'loud' and are busy people. ;)

There will also be a long, long break until we get proper new episodes and usually it is longer for us fans waiting to see Natalia, esp when she tends to disappear. It is really fast, a whole season nearly gone again and yet it seem nothing ever moved for Natalia as a character. Her storyline seems like its starting to fade. :( Lets' pray and hope that it won't be over anytime. Very hard to stay positive. :scream:

ETA: Just to share a new pic of Eva@Chelsea Book Launch Party. :)
ELR100.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the episode Tipping Point and it had a lot of good Natalya scenes. A shame they don't use her too much as she has so much potential.....

I watched the episode Tipping Point and it had a lot of good Natalya scenes. A shame they don't use her too much as she has so much potential.....

Was it the one where she went out of her way to help the widow and the kid? I remembered her pretending/acting so that the funeral guy owns up to cheating the family or something. Even the kid knew Natalia will help them. I always love when they show us this core aspect of her. It is always a joy to watch as you can see she shows true compassion and heart. Well, a rare episode that we get to see Natalia having such a moment.

Was it the one where she went out of her way to help the widow and the kid? I remembered her pretending/acting so that the funeral guy owns up to cheating the family or something. Even the kid knew Natalia will help them. I always love when they show us this core aspect of her. It is always a joy to watch as you can see she shows true compassion and heart. Well, a rare episode that we get to see Natalia having such a moment.

That's the one.

The writers did a lot of good work with Natalya from season five to six but it started to tail off season seven and this season......well that's another story

I saw that episode yesterday on tv..and makes me love her acting even more! and I saw too for the 1st time 8.16-L.A....i JUST love natalia...she really could use her past to help someone in a very mature way... I was so proud!!! but it is time to move forward with this Nick thing .... and sorry for asking but how was it solved the problem of hearing? already discovered why? cause i'm start to getting worried because we're almost near to the end of this season.

and sorry for asking but how was it solved the problem of hearing? already discovered why? cause i'm start to getting worried because we're almost near to the end of this season.

I get the impression that the writers wrapped up her hearing issues by showing her new hearing aid unless of course she finds herself in a situation where its damaged or loses it.

I don't think her hearing loss is done yet. She said in an interview she will have the problem till the end of the season. I know we're almost to the end of the season but if she said she will have it till the end of the season then I don't think they will shove it aside. I trust Eva with her words. Hearing loss isn't something you just can't push away right away. The hearing aid is temporary I think. I really look to see if she's wearing it in episodes. I can't wait for the new episode though! I think she's gonna be in it! So that's exciting! Gives me something to look forward to! :)

I don't think her hearing loss is done yet. She said in an interview she will have the problem till the end of the season. I know we're almost to the end of the season but if she said she will have it till the end of the season then I don't think they will shove it aside. I trust Eva with her words. Hearing loss isn't something you just can't push away right away. The hearing aid is temporary I think. I really look to see if she's wearing it in episodes. I can't wait for the new episode though! I think she's gonna be in it! So that's exciting! Gives me something to look forward to! :)

I stand corrected.

I trust Eva with her words.
I trust her too, but not TPTB. And it wouldn't be the first time they had her & everyone else thinking it would be something then they go & shelve it or toss it out completely.

That said...
Hearing loss isn't something you just can't push away right away. The hearing aid is temporary I think.
I agree. It isn't likely that we'd see (rather, know of) her wearing a hearing aid in every episode for the remainder of the series and it never be addressed, ever. If and when the issue is closed, I think TPTB will do it one of 2 ways:
a) surgery
b) out of the blue, someone will ask her how her hearing is & she'll tell them it's fine, she'd been tested again & *poof* no hearing problems or hearing aid -- issue never mentioned again.

Again with that said, there's still the side issue with the abuse & all. Maybe the hearing issue was never meant to be the 'biggie' but rather more of a device to resurface her past. We shall see.

Michya-
Gorgeous picture of her, thanks for bringing it here. Looks like she's shedded even more pounds....she's so tiny. Beautiful all the same, & good to see that even though she's very thin, she still looks incredibly healthy. So many skinny celebs look like all bones...it's a wee-bit scary. Eva's wearing it very well.

I watched the episode Tipping Point and it had a lot of good Natalya scenes
Haha! I loved the fake crying -- that was priceless, & she did it soooo well. At first I actually went "oh no, please don't tell me your not over Nick" :rolleyes: That's how good Eva, and Nat, convinced me of those "tears"....I bought into it. :lol:

I do think they should show us that she is weaing her hearing aid and I do want to see it. But I am actually waiting to see if there is a blooper where we catch her not wearing one. I bet there will be when she is running or the wind is blowing and her hair is not covering her ears. :lol: Ha! Then people will wonder if she has healed and we'll be :rolleyes:.

We should make a petition for Natalia or Eva! XD XD XD. this days people make a petition for everything and anything! XD ones do for a character not leave the show in order to not spoil the "high school romance".... other people think about another petition this time so she doesn't quit! and why we can not make one too? hamm? ridiculous! -.-' (I'm just kidding people) ^.^

Boy do I understand the rationale of those who want to start a petition. (And I understand that you were just kidding, alexa! :))

But seriously looking at the idea, I'm just not sure that it's a good plan. While the intent of those who start petitions and campaigns is sincere and well intended, IMO it doesn't reflect well on the actor/actress and in the end really doesn't do them any favors. It makes them appear desperate. I think a lot of us have seen very recent evidence of how a campaign intended for a certain story agenda (still on-going) or actor can have a negative reflection on the actor(s) involved.

Eva is extremely talented and beautiful and it shouldn't require a petition or campaign to make TPTB see that. They hired her initially because they saw something they liked. We just need to remind them in a polite and respectful way that they made the right choice with Eva and we see the same talent and potential they saw - and we miss it on the show. Big time!

I think we need to continue to send Eva supportive cards, letters and emails letting her know that we truly enjoy her work and miss her when she's not on CSI Miami - just letting her know that she's got a large number of viewers who support and enjoy her work. Eva is probably the most unselfish actress I've ever seen. She appears to always put others first. She strikes me as someone who would almost be embarassed with a campaign for her character. I think she'd rather see us petition and campaign for a worthy cause that is dear to her heart - like ovarian cancer!

Continuing to make our displeasure with Eva's lack of presence on the show known to TPTB by continuing to email and write smail, provides Eva and her fans with much more respect and dignity then launching any petition or campaign that begs for her to be included more on the show.

But, just MHO!

I see your points about these 'petitions' Delynn. While I think some petitions can be also respectful and polite without being desperate, I really don't know much about them. I have never took part or even go and check out what is going on. But I do wonder why sometimes TPTB takes these so seriously and even gives in or do they? I don't follow, so I am not sure how much significance these petitions are.

Anyway, I was happy when Eva said her hearing issue will continue to the end of the season but even Eva herself can't guarantee because who knows TPTB would just decide not to bring it up or whatnot. Most recent that I know of, in 8.16 where we're given spoiler that Rebecca will be questioning Natalia's behaviour but it was cut out. Nothing can be sure until it is shown on TV because a lot of stuffs get edited out. To me, it seems they are always continuously making changes and not sticking with something. It would be a shame if they gave Eva and us hope but never act on it.

I see your points about these 'petitions' Delynn. While I think some petitions can be also respectful and polite without being desperate, I really don't know much about them. I have never took part or even go and check out what is going on. But I do wonder why sometimes TPTB takes these so seriously and even gives in or do they? I don't follow, so I am not sure how much significance these petitions are.

I think those who initiate the petitions place more importance on them then they deserve. And they provide a means for TPTB or the actor/actress to stroke the fans' egos if it appears that the petition worked. Most often the endgame was intended to start with and the petition made no appreciable difference to the outcome.

Anyway, I was happy when Eva said her hearing issue will continue to the end of the season but even Eva herself can't guarantee because who knows TPTB would just decide not to bring it up or whatnot. Most recent that I know of, in 8.16 where we're given spoiler that Rebecca will be questioning Natalia's behaviour but it was cut out. Nothing can be sure until it is shown on TV because a lot of stuffs get edited out. To me, it seems they are always continuously making changes and not sticking with something. It would be a shame if they gave Eva and us hope but never act on it.

There is a tremendous amount of potential with the hearing loss storyline for Natalia. But I'm not holding my breath. We've seen storylines that had great potential thrown by the way side and other storylines that do nothing but drag the show down pursued ad nauseum.

I DO think it's important for us to make our presence known out here. I will continue to send emails, smail and post whenever and wherever I feel it might be seen and heard in support of Eva/Natalia.

And if someone decides to start a petition, who knows? It could make a difference. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back