Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was able to watch 30 minutes of Reality Kills online and so you all know, Nat gets a descent amount of scenes :)

Though it was a second long, I found Nat's questioning "Guns" cool, it left me no doubt it would lead on to her interveiwing him with Calleigh.

Speaking of which I loved Calleigh's comment "Your with two women who know alot about guns" :lol:That cracked me up!:lol:

And I'm liking her and Walter's teaming up at scenes, since their both Level 1 CSIs theres no claim for dominance or superiority and just some fun bickering. The statue of liberty talk was another funny bit and I found myself wearing a grin long after ;)

I still haven't watched it all but so far, the Nat's scenes were great, I can't wait for the next episode cause hopefully theres a reference to Sleepless :cool:

You forgot one
When she tells Walter that one of the stalkers is actually a woman. It's tiny but was nice

I'm assuming the writers are making up for last season where she barely appeared by giving her as many meaty bits as possible.

Am I the only one who hopes Rob Estes come back (in flashbacks) as Nick so that Natalia can settle some scores?

He is creepy.
csi-miami-estes-larue27.jpg

Just watched Sleepless In Miami and I want to say that Eva gave a phenomenal performance in that episode!!!I'm so happy with the increased screentime this season and I hope it continues!!

No, you guys actually got me to change my mind, hehe. It would be nice to get some answers, but can they please do that any time soon so that we can move forward? ;)

He is very creepy indeed!

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll see more of the guy from Sleepless in Miami. After all she's been through, it would be nice for Natalia to have someone in her life.

I wonder if we'll see more of the guy from Sleepless in Miami. After all she's been through, it would be nice for Natalia to have someone in her life.

I doubt it, the most we can hope for is a later episode of the trial against the physic, I doubt Jason will return with an juciy plots :( bummer though, I thought TPTB did a great job of writing his character:cool:

But I'm still hopeful that there will be an episode that links back to "Sleepless", my moneys on a shootout/something gun related that leads to Natalia remembering shooting at Ryan and/or H.

Any other bets guys n gals? Winner can get a virtual drink and bragging rights :lol: :beer::beer:

PS: Did anyone notice episode 10 is called "Match Made In Hell"....is it just me or does anyone get the vibe Nat/Nick have the tinciest of chances of getting mentioned????? I PRAY THEY ARE! NEED SOME "SLEEPLESS" ACTION!

Last edited:
But I'm still hopeful that there will be an episode that links back to "Sleepless", my moneys on a shootout/something gun related that leads to Natalia remembering shooting at Ryan and/or H.
I've been thinking about this, & I'm not sure if it's going to come up again. My first thought was that it would ...since Horatio & Ryan commented on it at the end of the episode, but then it could just be TPTB's way of telling us that the team/Horatio will go to lengths this season in protecting each other.

I do want something that will play back around to the 'Sleepless' episode, but I think I'd rather it be NickHaunting-related rather than her having to recall almost shooting her boss/co-worker. Natalia would freak if she knew, & I'm too afraid that she'd wind up not trusting herself on the field or with a gun.....and I do not want her stuck back in the lab chained to her microscope :scream: - or even worse, turning in her badge/gun. :(

Am I the only one who hopes Rob Estes come back (in flashbacks) as Nick so that Natalia can settle some scores?
:p Yes, please. Even if we don't get Rob himself, I'm totally on board with her settling some scores.

^^ I donno, I think it might come up again, I mean they rehashed the s/l..it seems like they wanted to remind us (and/or let new viewers know) who Natalia is, and where she has been. -- They were so wanting to explore Natalia's past that they felt the need to bring back Nick (and not just as a name in a conversation)....not to give them more credit than they deserve but it does seem like they actually may be setting the stage from something more... -- I usually don't get my hopes up, but this time, I'm actually holding out a little faith.

...I also want to think that the guy who played Nick, mentioning 'Rob Estes" in his twitter about the gig, was also a nod towards something...Nick as portrayed by Rob, has been off the show for years (not to mention did not physically appear in too many episodes...)... so why even put a name to a character (which also reminds viewers that this guy is just a 'fill in'...or replacement...)

^^ I donno, I think it might come up again, I mean they rehashed the s/l..it seems like they wanted to remind us (and/or let new viewers know) who Natalia is, and where she has been. --

:alienblush: I must've been read wrong. I was referring to her shooting at Ryan/Horatio & whether or not she'll remember or be told what she did.

They were so wanting to explore Natalia's past that they felt the need to bring back Nick (and not just as a name in a conversation)....not to give them more credit than they deserve but it does seem like they actually may be setting the stage from something more... -- I usually don't get my hopes up, but this time, I'm actually holding out a little faith.
I definitly agree here. ;)

...I also want to think that the guy who played Nick, mentioning 'Rob Estes" in his twitter about the gig, was also a nod towards something...Nick as portrayed by Rob, has been off the show for years (not to mention did not physically appear in too many episodes...)... so why even put a name to a character (which also reminds viewers that this guy is just a 'fill in'...or replacement)
I was thinking the same thing when I first read his tweet.
I know alot of you don't care to see Nick alive, but I just can't get rid of that nagging voice in my head saying that it's possible he isn't dead. It just seems so 'Miami'.... :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing when I first read his tweet.
I know alot of you don't care to see Nick alive, but I just can't get rid of that nagging voice in my head saying that it's possible he isn't dead. It just seems so 'Miami'.... :rolleyes:

I doubt he'd make a living return. Though Miami is known for it's far-fetched plots and scheming, confusing evil-character(s), I am hopeful TPTB don't screw-up such a wonderful Nat, storyline.

Yes, yes, agree about bringing Nick back in to explore Natalia's past. It is hard not to get my hopes up. If they just drop this I would be totally furious! I also don't want TPTB to ruin Natalia's storyline and character.

I have another thought about a possible case, we know Nick is a shady character, maybe he has enemies that want revenge and they happen to run into Natalia and they recognise her. Okay I know Miami has enough of these revenge storylines but I am just thinking what the writers can come up with - well...the same storylines! Lol! :lol:

Ditto. That guy who tweeted, I really thought Rob Estes would be back. Maybe he was suppose to be back but last minute he couldn't, so they changed the scene. Just a guess.

Ditto. That guy who tweeted, I really thought Rob Estes would be back. Maybe he was suppose to be back but last minute he couldn't, so they changed the scene. Just a guess.

Maybe Rob was used in a flashback scene that was edited out. Hopefully, if thats the case, TPTB will use it in another episode.

Also, remember alot of Nat's storyline was edited out of "Rio"? Perhaps those scenes can be used as flashbacks, or even re-shot to fit into TPTB's plan.

All in all, I just hope they don't screw up now, S9 has been brilleant so far :cool:

Hmm, that's a good thought! :)

It feels like her shooting at H and Ryan are going to come up on a later occasion... why did they make such a fuss about it then if it wouldn't?

Hmm, no idea. Is it confirmed that they're going to send Blood Sugar in Canada tonight? I don't know if I can take another week with only CSI LV. Could be good for my writing though ;).

Last edited:
I think the episodes are all kinda mixed up right now, what is the next episode? I am glad the move they made for Sleepless was a good one, though it makes me really wonder when until we can get a reference in another episode to Sleepless. :shifty:

Some screen caps of Natalia in Reality Kills: :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-57191.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-58230.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59216.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59453.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59700.png

You guys mention the deleted scenes in "Rio" yet we don't know what exactly it was. NOW, I really need to know! Oh and if I can steal all those deleted scenes of Natalia or somehow buy it, wow, won't this be awesome!

I think the episodes are all kinda mixed up right now, what is the next episode? I am glad the move they made for Sleepless was a good one, though it makes me really wonder when until we can get a reference in another episode to Sleepless. :shifty:

Some screen caps of Natalia in Reality Kills: :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-57191.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-58230.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59216.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59453.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/906/vlcsnap-59700.png

You guys mention the deleted scenes in "Rio" yet we don't know what exactly it was. NOW, I really need to know! Oh and if I can steal all those deleted scenes of Natalia or somehow buy it, wow, won't this be awesome!

Lol Michya, another reason for us to break into the lab; 1) to get the Nick/Nat case file and now to steal those deleated scenes!!! :devil:

PS: Did Blood Sugar air last night for you Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back