Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

4 days!!! 4 days until we get the premiere!!!!! 4 days until we get to see a whole lot of Natalia!!!! I'm so excited!!!! :) I really think this season is gonna be promising for a lot of scenes with her! We haven't even gotten half the season yet and there's already talk about her in so many episodes! I really do hope that they will incorporate Nick again. I want to see how life was back in the day with him. I could see them making her look younger and him younger and going back in time. I really just want to see families from everyone on this show as well. We never get to see what home life is like. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as we draw near the premiere!!!! :)

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

absolute, 100 % agree beautifuldisaster!

They (the writers) have been teasing us with snipets of Natalia and Nick's past for so long now, the "drugged" scene would be a perfect flashback moment(s)!

I could totally see some demons appearing from Nat's past there, it would be a great way to know her past and understand her more!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Really looking forward to seeing a lot more of Natalia this season ( Ryan and Frank too). Even the premiere is looking a lot more promising for Natalia than season 8.

4. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Hey there, my fabulous fellow Eva/Natalia fans! How has everyone been? I'm coming out of my hiatus momentarily to ask you all for some help.

Do any of you know where I can find downloadable (I know, not a word... just go with it for now) video clips of Natalia scenes from any CSI: Miami episodes?

I recently got a new computer and want to check out its fanvid-making capabilities. Several years ago I punched out a few Natalia and EDeN themed fanvids and I'd like to see if I've still "got it", unlike all the video clip files I used to use - those got thrown out with the old computer.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^I love to see some Natalia vids, though I can't help you there.

Yes, I agree some flashbacks would be awesome! Def would love, love to understand more about Natalia. Was it ever mentioned why she wanted to be a CSI? :confused:

6. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I haven't seen any vids around either, but I give you a shout if I do!

Can someone here please help me? I've seen almost everything of season 7 and 8, and I've now started seeing everything from the beginning and are currently going to start with season 5... now, for my writing I feel like I would like to know a bit more about her background story, so which episodes are most important to watch from season 5 and 6? I figured I might want to jump ahead and then go back, but I haven't decided yet.

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

From Season 5, Episodes Rio, If Looks Could Kill, Darkroom, and Come as You Are. From Season 6, Episode Inside Out, Deep Freeze and Tunnel Vision.

8. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Thank you so much, it's going to be a big help for me!! =)

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

You're welcome. Oh my, I forgot one of the most important ones, Internal Affairs, from Season 5.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You might want to check out 'Going Under' from season 5 as well -- Natalia mentions being in Atlanta with Nick some years ago when he busted a Crypt King members jaw.

'Miami Confidental' from season 6 was a good one too -- a little on her FBI days in that one.

Unfortunatly, no. I remember Eva saying in an interview that there was alot cut from the 'Rio' episode that explained how she became a CSI. Basically, in her words, Horatio wanted to give Natalia a second chance.

Looking back, they really could've done much better with the first half of season 5 - don't get me wrong, I did like it - but they jumped too quickly into bringing Nick back.....should've saved him for mid-season & let the first half explain her mole situation/CSI transition.
    Ah well....maybe Ann Donahue planned on telling Natalia's story backwards -- she did that with Horatio in the first 3 seasons.

11. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Is she still driving the blue/metallic cab (the one Gloria smashed the window of in 4x24) later on or does she change her car? I can't seem to remember if I've seen her with a private car lately :confused:.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know the wedding is old news but I found this great little video of Eva and Joe's wedding (actual footage of thier first dance, the honeymoon suite, them walking on the beach (awww), more dancing salsa-style, cake cutting, etc).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1o4WGydHvs&NR=1

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Looks like I missed another Natalia related detail. Interesting though, so which mean Nick is what kind of a guy? I wonder what Natalia sees in him. Very interesting.

I can only hope that is true by telling her story backwards.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This is also posted in the spoiler thread, but here's the good part about Natalia:

Awesome!! I can't wait to see these glimpses into her past. :p

But ..."secret"? What secret could be bigger than her abusive marriage & her being an FBI Informant? :wtf:

"In the line of fire"..... cool, but don't kill her! ;)

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

YES! YES! YEAH!!!!

I can't wait for the new season, damn it! I have to wait till tommorow (the 4th) to watch the premire...after a day of school ;(

But enough about me, more about Nat...which seems to be a lot this season! I agree about season 5, Nick was like a magic act, one minute he's here, next minute he's dead! No chance for some stir-up drama or action, or even flashbacks.....

they (writers) ruined a great oprotunity....hopefully they use it this time round!

But I shouldn't be complaining, all this talk about Nat centrics and looks into her past and "secrets bigger than the FBI days and marriage"
    :wtf: I'm completely excited and curious! What other secrets does Nat have and......

I have a possible idea....hmmmm....I'll have to think it through before posting......:confused::confused::confused::confused::evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.