Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva arriving at the Stand Up To Cancer event
    [​IMG]

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

^^Gorgeous as always!!:drool:

3. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I was watching it on Friday and all of a sudden I was like OH! It's Eva, she was amazing as always and it looked like she was having a good time. I am really looking forward to the new season and more of Natalia!

4. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Eva looks amazing as always! Thanks for posting the picture mjszud!

I'm really looking forward to some great Natalia scenes this season! Hopefully she won't go MIA again! :(

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva dishes about set rumor:

source: http://www.tvguide.com/news/stand-cancer-fundraiser-1022884.aspx?rss=news

6. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

Eva seems to be so naturally happy, almost zen-like and just carefree. I wish I was like that. - It just glows and oozes out of her!

7. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Awe she is just adorable, she seems very happy and excited about the new season! That is a good sign :)

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for posting this! :lol: Eva's so funny, she seems to be really excited for the new season, and I'm sure she has good reason to be! So that's a good sign for us! Hopefully it means that we'll see more of Eva on screen this season, which is fantastic.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have no problem with seeing Natalia dressed in latex or a bubble dress ....in fact her wrapped up in nothing but crime scene tape would be quite perfect. :lol:

That she is. Every time I see her I think: I want what she's having. :lol:

10. yen35

yen35 Witness

Eva looks really pretty as always in this picture with the red t-shirt. Its great that she's involved in work like this.
    ---------
    OMG, a rumor that Lady Gaga is guest starring on CSIM!! Even in the most remote parts of the tiny island I live in, one has heard of her music and in the school I work at, no musical assembly is completed without one of her pieces! So I can quite understand Eva saying the cast will have a line of family members trotting around on the set that day! I hope this is one rumor that is true!

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I haven't been this excited about Miami in...:shifty:..what year is this?
    Yes. It's been THAT long! I'm uncontrollably happy that we're finally getting a big Natalia episode.

And a SWEEPS episode!! Woot!Woot! We haven't had her centering sweeps since season 5 ...bonus!! (as they're often big & leave us with lots to ponder).

Now about this "drug" thing.....I'm really anxious to see what she experiences through all this. Considering there's bizarre nightmares involved, I'm wondering if she'll be "visited" by some old demons while drugged.

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

While I don't think it is a really 'big' Natalia episode, I am anxious about her being drugged!

Where was it said it involved bizarre nightmares? I wonder what is going to happen to her and if she remembers anything that happened. Why was she chosen to be drugged too?

I also hope that in Episode 3, we get to really see her hearing being mentioned and how she connects with the blind witness.

I hope for more of her other than this two. Go Natalia!

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Right there with ya, MJ! :hugegrin:

I think the spoilers we've seen up to this point have more of Natalia this season then the last two combined! I can't wait to see her shine! :)

Finallly something to be excited about. I hope both she and Ryan are featured frequently and get a chance to start making up for all that time spent shoved in the background.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: bizarre nightmare.
    This is the man who's drugged just as Natalia is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.