Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the title for the finale....

"They all fall down" - In my head, all I can picture is someone taking a machine gun and fire at them all and that's the end of Miami. :lol: Lame, I know but I can't think of anything else. :p

:lol: I had that same image, but then thought how silly it would be considering that was NY's finale just last season. I admit the title alone has me very anxious to see the finale -- it scares me, but I like it.:p

BTW, this may or may not be anything to give us reason to bounce with joy, but, the repeat in between episodes 8.20 and 8.21 is 'Count Me Out' (Natalia/explosion). On occasion they re-air certain episodes purposely to "remind" viewers of an event/storyline, so, keep your fingers crossed that it's because Nat's injury will pop up again in 8.21 Meltdown.
Note: I am not in denial, folks. I'm well aware by now that there will be nothing centric, however, it is still possible it surfaces during the investigation. Just trying to have some faith here. ;)

I don't read the spoiler thread because sometimes I can't realize when they are playing /using their imagination or when is it a real spoiler (due to my English level) ... but I think I already read all spoillers for this season in very different threads :lol::lol::lol:
so thanks for posting this!

"They all fall down"

what that means for "our" Natalia?
someone told me to always expect the worst from miami so I can be positively surprised! (I hope:rolleyes:) then she will die?:eek:

^^ Oh sweeite, I can't stand to even think about her dying. What a waste, if she did. I mean, the woman is JUST NOW getting over her nasty ex -- it would be such a shame, & so incredibly sad :(, if she lost her life before being able to fully move on -- even more sad if she died because of her failed hearing/the Nick contribution. Gawhh, I'd have to hurt someone if it happened. :evil:

I will say the title 'Count Me Out' was a bit worrysome as it was/is. It would suggest to, well, count her out. Was it foreshadowing? I really hope that time it wasn't supposed to mean anything at all!

Ok, see, I try to bring some faith in here & then I get brought down again. Ya'll need to stop doing that to me. :lol:

I never watch NY so I didn't know it is the same. But this is Miami, don't they love repeated storylines? :rolleyes:

Good to know 'Count Me Out' will re-air, hopefully it does say something else for an upcoming episode (well I still ain't giving any hope, sorry).

What a waste, if she did. I mean, the woman is JUST NOW getting over her nasty ex -- it would be such a shame, & so incredibly sad :(, if she lost her life before being able to fully move on -- even more sad if she died because of her failed hearing/the Nick contribution. Gawhh, I'd have to hurt someone if it happened. :evil:

It will not just be a waste, it would be devasting if she dies like that. Well I don't mean to always think of the worst (forgive me! :p), I know I am the guilty one. :lol:

The way I see with her hearing problem storyline, it could be her last storyline before they kill her off (touchwood!!!). After all, this seems to be an easy way out to kill off her character and I read quite a few of the fellow posters think the show won't last. Natalia being such a nice person deserve happiness, it would be tragic for her to die this way, so hopefully this will not happen!! If the show ends I want a happy ending and my kind of happy is different from some others. :p:lol:

Anyone thinks Natalia will be in the next new episode 8.19?

Just thought I bring this here to share with all Eva fans, thanks to Geeno who posted in the episode thread:

Hey CSI: Miami fans, I watched a new episode of Iron Chef America last night and Eva La Rue was one of the judges. She was great but tough, along with the other two judges. She was direct to the point about the food.

Another news: Eva will have a weekly wedding diary on 'Life & Style' magazine.

To those of you who are able to check them out do share. Hehe. :)

Another news: Eva will have a weekly wedding diary on 'Life & Style' magazine.

To those of you who are able to check them out do share. Hehe. :)

Thanks for the heads up, Michya! I'm going to try and catch that. I love watching and reading things that Eva shares. This will be great! :thumbsup:

Eva's on the cover of the new Woman's World Magazine as well; it's mostly about how she's lost 20 pounds on a new diet, one where she get's to eat like a cave-man. :p

Just today I was in the check-out line when reading that Eva article -- there was a woman in front of me checking out, the cashier noticed that the woman had just had ear surgery & commented that she herself had the same thing done -- of course I hear "ear surgery" & thought of Natalia, so Ms. Nosey here totally started dipping into thier conversation (lol). She commented on how it had been a week since the surgery (she had a small but noticeable incision/stitches behind her ear) but that she felt awful, always dizzy, barely able to walk strait at times. The other woman who previously had it done before said it never even went away after her surgery - she also noted how annoying it was that she wasn't supposed to sneeze or cough.
Interesting stuff I overheard, & immediatly had me thinking of how poorly TPTB have written Natalia's storyline. Granted, this is isn't a medical show, nor do they revolve around the characters' lives, but it makes no sense that they gave her NIHL along with a cochlear concussion & then that's it, nothing, no effects at all. This could have been an excellent obstacle for her character -- effects before and after the surgery -- they've just wasted so much opportunity here. Totally disappointed in TPTB & this entire show!

The writers must stop treating Natalia this way.She is one of the best actors of the show.

This season she hasn't been in the show for a number of episodes(possibly because of the huge cast CSI:Miami has this season)and generally her screentime has declined very much since season 6.

I saw in another thread the title for the finale is "They All Fall Down". And apparently it has to do with this "following a terrifying incident in the lab, each CSI loses consciousness one by one." I wonder if Natalias hearing loss will have a play in this some way. This is something to think about. Her hearing problems and she loses consciousness? Could be interesting! :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to it, that is if she's considered part of the team anymore. *glares at TPTB* :shifty: Looking forward to seeing her tonight! :)

I saw in another thread the title for the finale is "They All Fall Down". And apparently it has to do with this "following a terrifying incident in the lab, each CSI loses consciousness one by one." I wonder if Natalias hearing loss will have a play in this some way. This is something to think about. Her hearing problems and she loses consciousness? Could be interesting! :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to it, that is if she's considered part of the team anymore. *glares at TPTB* :shifty: Looking forward to seeing her tonight! :)

I don't know what to think about everyone falling down in the finale, it almost makes me snicker just imagining them all dramatically gasping & falling on their faces...it doesn't sound so good on paper, hopefully it will be better on screen.

Also, I really have a hard time seeing ALL the character fall one by one. There's like 9 characters on this show -- that's one very large sequence & a bit ridiculous to see! So, it just makes me wonder if it will really be ALL of them or just some. And if that's the case, will Nat fall or be off MIA like usual. Hard to say, really.:rolleyes:

If she is victim to this "falling thing" then I'll hate not knowing if she get's back up in the premiere. I tend to think TPTB would make it to where a female would take it worse than the boys -- I don't know why I think that, but I do. So overall, I honestly could see all the boys being fine & going off to solve the case while a female (could be Nat, Calleigh or some random labworker) goes off to the hospital.....for the sake of "oh nos" of course. :rolleyes:

I do not want death though, especially if this does effect Natalia more than the others. In fact, I'll be downright pissed. Not just because I want her to live, but because it'd be just a crappy way of writing out any character!! They (or she) deserve better than to be thrown in with the rest of the team in danger then to be killed off with no centric episode to mark thier exit. I'll be livid.

Hi guys, so how is there still someone called Natalia on Miami? Seriously I can't bear to watch it anymore because it hurts to see Natalia being treated like she is always excluded from everything and it is 'okay' - NOT. Sometimes she is like the outsider - still, and never really involved in any cases anymore. Funny I see people complain about some others not getting enough, but when compared to Natalia, theirs are 5x much better, only with the exception of Frank.

I do wonder if people still see her as part of the 'team' or is there one because I see people creating their own tag-teams or trios. I thought there is only one 'team'? :rolleyes: Since CSI don't treat her well, maybe she should return to the FBI? Well, I don't mind her being a profiler. :lol: She is quite versatile, I mean DNA, CSI, not bad!! Nothing should be too hard for her.

As for the finale....

When has Natalia ever been involved in a finale or any big cases? Never. So....meaning? Foreshadowing?.....I don't know. MJ, I agree it is hard to believe every single one of them will just drop unconscious, if so, the WHOLE MDPD would do the same.

Thanks for sharing the story you overheard, MJ, good there is something to learn. ;)

So any good Natalia scenes in this episode? :shifty: Anybody watched, you guys need to update me now, sorry.

Hi guys, so how is there still someone called Natalia on Miami? Seriously I can't bear to watch it anymore because it hurts to see Natalia being treated like she is always excluded from everything and it is 'okay' - NOT. Sometimes she is like the outsider - still, and never really involved in any cases anymore. Funny I see people complain about some others not getting enough, but when compared to Natalia, theirs are 5x much better, only with the exception of Frank.

I do wonder if people still see her as part of the 'team' or is there one because I see people creating their own tag-teams or trios. I thought there is only one 'team'? :rolleyes: Since CSI don't treat her well, maybe she should return to the FBI? Well, I don't mind her being a profiler. :lol: She is quite versatile, I mean DNA, CSI, not bad!! Nothing should be too hard for her.

As for the finale....

When has Natalia ever been involved in a finale or any big cases? Never. So....meaning? Foreshadowing?.....I don't know. MJ, I agree it is hard to believe every single one of them will just drop unconscious, if so, the WHOLE MDPD would do the same.

Thanks for sharing the story you overheard, MJ, good there is something to learn. ;)

So any good Natalia scenes in this episode? :shifty: Anybody watched, you guys need to update me now, sorry.

Nope. I didn't watch, Michya. I find it insulting to both the character (Natalia) and the actress (Eva) that they would bring her into an episode only to show concern for Calleigh when they have literally ignored Natalia for the entire season. It's just wrong and I'm just simply not going to be gullible anymore.

If TPTB want me as a viewer they need to start showing both me and the characters that I enjoy some respect.

I'll be watching next week because it is an episode that respectfully features Natalia. After that I'll be DVRing each episode and decide after the detailed reviews are in if I'm going to waste my time.

Or as GNRF suggested to me on another thread, I'll use YouTube to find the scenes with my favorite characters so I don't have to suffer through the force-feeding of characters and storylines that I'm just overdosed on at this point. :rolleyes:

Definitely it is just wrong and insulting and I won't accept it nor would I support it anymore because for me watching it means supporting it and saying it is okay for them to neglect her and this will be the norm in the future. I am not taking this BS treatment. :rolleyes: Though I love to see her, I am finding it hard to even watch it. :( This is how I see it, maybe some can convince me otherwise? Only a full season of Natalia can ever compensate the losses we've suffered not just this season alone (bad enough) but for the past few seasons. I wish the best to her, if she has more to do, then I'll be happy for her.

ETA:~
Only Eva can make me watch it again, saw new promo pics which included her, happy to know but I will still wait for reviews to see if they will respectfully include her. Each time I think of episodes where she is not in or only had only one/two scene or just there to do DNA, I get livid.

I also saw the Backfire interviews, almost didn't caught her part. Anyway, she was talking very briefly about the show and other characters. Why and how long have we actually hear Eva talking about her own character? I really want to read and hear Eva talking about her character and her storyline, basically about herself. I remember when she gave us insights to her old storyline back in S5, it was really awesome to read. I would love to know what she thinks of her new storyline (if its still there) because I know Eva still knows!

Though I may not be following as much, doesn't mean I will allow tptb to continue to treat her this way, they do need to respect her and change the way she is being treated and stop omitting her out.

Last edited:
I hear ya' honey. Eva is such a trooper, she's always promoting everyone else, sometimes not even acknowledging her own character.

Ah well, some good news (kinda, maybe) .....

First off, take this info with a grain of salt because I don't know how legit it is & everything is subject to change -- (part of) casting call for 8.24 They all Fall Down

~~~[PROFESSOR STEPHEN] Mid to late 30s, a good-looking, hip professor in good physical shape. Another faculty member at the university, this professor reveals that Melissa was kicked out of the program for falsifying her research results. He gratefully accepts the CSIs' offer of police protection and forms a potential connection with Natalia Boa Vista just before dying a gruesome, fiery death in his bathroom...GUEST STAR ~~~

Now that that is off my chest....what the heck's up with "forms a potential connection"?? :wtf: 'Connection' as in they hit it off.....or 'connection' as in something they share in common? Something relevant to the case, or her past....his past??
This will indeed drive me bonkers until the finale airs. :scream: Kinda excited though....if this isn't false, at least we know she's there & will have something to do other than run DNA.

Thanks for the spoiler MJ.

Hmm, it says 'potential' and not 'personal', so I think it is case related. I have 2 thoughts of ideas, good and bad:

Bad :rolleyes:: Since the attention on the finale is about all of them 'falling down', this guy could the the source of the deadly virus (since he dies too), so he spreads to Nat and then she spreads to the rest of the MDPD. Then Nat might end up being the one whose life is going to hang in balance, since she is the one who has this connection with him, assuming she is the one spending more time talking to him, thus her exposure is longer.

Good :thumbsup:: Before he dies or is murdered, he leaves a big clue (the finale puzzle to the cryptic clues?) to Nat and thus she will be the one who gets the big break and solves the case!

Just curious if this will be sorta like a 2-partner, meaning will the case be solved in the finale and then the big falling down scene is just an aftermath, or will they leave the case hanging and the culprit not caught until next season.

One more...

Ridiculous (typical Miami style): Maybe they all fall down, only to wake up next season to realise Season 8 was nothing but a dream! :lol:

Nat in the finale other than running DNA...?

*wakes up from dreaming*

Anyway, it is funny how they describe the characters in the casting calls....I remember Nat's hearing doctor "can be good looking" and this "hip professor in good physical shape". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back