Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone link me to the original discussion of who this is and the role they'll be playing?

I've sent you a PM earlier for the spoilers you can't click. Hope its relevant to what you want.

^I don't know. Browser or settings issues?

I miss the flirty & cute Nat, if she can pop out once in a while it will be nice. :p

can someone link me to the original discussion of who this is and the role they'll be playing?

I've sent you a PM earlier for the spoilers you can't click. Hope its relevant to what you want.

Thanks!!

Do you have any idea why I can't click like 99% of the spoilers?

I do know that those who are on a Mac and use Safari tend to have issues with the vBulletin spoiler code. I'm not sure if it's a compatibility issue or what but it's a well-documented problem and I'm not aware if a fix has been issued.

I'll have to go through this thread a little more to see if I missed any Natalia spoilers that I can put in the Spoilers Reference Page. That way, you can keep up to date in the future and you won't have to worry about the spoiler code (as there are none in that thread). :)

So here is a pic of the guest star who will play the 'hip professor'. Quite a good match for our Natalia, don't you think? :D Haha, sorry I am day dreaming...I know his character dies. Maybe they'll change the script?

esai.jpg

This is the only thing I am looking forward to though I know there will not be anything significant. Assuming she is involved, you know what - now I actually don't mind Natalia being traumatised over his death, anything thing more for her to do is great and I know Natalia will overcome it anyway.

I hope Natalia will still be around in Season 9, strangely I am getting really worried about her survival chances. She is so underrated.

So here is a pic of the guest star who will play the 'hip professor'. Quite a good match for our Natalia, don't you think? :D Haha, sorry I am day dreaming...I know his character dies. Maybe they'll change the script?

esai.jpg

This is the only thing I am looking forward to though I know there will not be anything significant. Assuming she is involved, you know what - now I actually don't mind Natalia being traumatised over his death, anything thing more for her to do is great and I know Natalia will overcome it anyway.

I hope Natalia will still be around in Season 9, strangely I am getting really worried about her survival chances. She is so underrated.

I remember him from 'Fame' and 'Bad Boys' -- Does that tell you how old I am :lol:
I'm anxious to see what the connection is between him and Natalia, whether it's an "oohlala" moment, or about the case. Just happy knowing Natalia will be more involved in this episode. :p
And I agree Michya, if Nat is temporarily traumatized by his death, she will eventually get over it & it could be good for her character.

BTW, I wasn't an NYPD Blue viewer, but Esai's record shows he was in the cast -- did he work alongside David Caruso then? I also saw an old picture of him with Adam Rodriguez.

can someone tell me what hell is Natalia problem with Eric?:wtf::wtf: I have not seen Meltdown yet.... but I saw a part that she was very disturbed to see eric back...please tell me.... OMG***someone is having a heart attack (me)***:brickwall::brickwall:

Hi I am back just in time to read about the latest episode. Oh no...now what...I see people hitting on Natalia!!! A bit hesitant to watch but I did.

First off, nice to finally see a scene between Nat, Tom & Frank.

Okay about the Natalia & Eric thing. There was nothing between them personally, just all about her discovering his lame undercover job.

Why I say lame? Which fool would let Delko, the ex-CSI to spy on his own team? REALLY? Already he admitted, he tinkered with the recordings, says how dumb the person is who chose him. :rolleyes: Jake is right talking about doing some real undercover job, not Delko.

Natalia unfortunately found out that Delko was tapping their conversations because his device interfered with her hearing aide. She confronted him, which I think anyone would have the same reaction. I don't see how anyone could NOT be surprised at all or think it is nothing. It was exactly that she was a mole before thus she was more concerned. I don't see that she didn't trust him, she said she would keep it a secret and truly showed concern for him. It was more like he didn't trust her. I think Eric should be more understanding of her concerns too.

Natalia is being in an uncomfortable and awkward position now that she knows his secret. She is forced to keep mum about this and it would just be like being the mole all over again for her. On one hand she promised Eric not to tell and on the other she sees the rest being unknown to this. This is why she begged out of the group hanging out together. She doesn't know how to act or pretend that nothing is going on to the rest of the team in front of Eric and she probably doesn't want to betray anyone of them. Her look was also apologetic which says pretty much.

I also don't see why so much blame is put on her at all, just so that it is okay for Delko to go digging around or some 'fall' person to find? I don't even see that she did anything wrong. :rolleyes: I don't expect her to be perfect but if there is any OOC moments, I will say but I don't think it was bad. Better than her not being in episodes for sure.

I felt sad that she didn't join them and was alone at the end though. :( Funny how her abusive and mole issues are popping out this season. :shifty: I hope it is nothing bad for her, being left out and all.

Anyway, nice to FINALLY see them addressing her hearing issue but funny how she tells everyone about it suddenly and it was meant for her to unfortunately discover Eric and his 'job' which puts her in an uncomfortable position. Also, we now see that her hearing aide can interfere with her job, it can be rather dangerous for her if she goes out on a crime scene alone. Hmm. Hope to see more.

Wow! Finally some stellar Natalia moments last night! What a treat! :thumbsup:

Eva was fantastic! Beautiful, as always, and very subtle in her performance - not chewing up the scenary screaming "look at me".

I loved how quickly she was able to figure out that Eric was wired. Although I'm confused about why she would think he would be in danger. And I'm not sure I believe him when he says Horatio knows about his investigation. I hope Natalia isn't being lied to. I get tired of her being the good natured, trusting, caring person that she is and having it bite her so often.

Everytime I see Natalia it makes me angry that we don't see her more. Her appearances just bring home much she brings to this show - a warmth and caring that this show sorely needs.

I think there were a couple of reasons she backed out of going with the group for a drink. Not knowing if Eric was secretly taping even their fun time would be horrible. She can't trust him at this point and I don't blame her. Not only that, she discovered he was wired because her hearing aid reacted. Not fun to have that keep happening everytime she's around him.

I just hope this means she will play a good size role until the end of the season and then be allowed to have her story next season. She certainly deserves it. She's been MIA for long enough!

I think there were a couple of reasons she backed out of going with the group for a drink. Not knowing if Eric was secretly taping even their fun time would be horrible. She can't trust him at this point and I don't blame her. Not only that, she discovered he was wired because her hearing aid reacted. Not fun to have that keep happening everytime she's around him.

Yeah, this could be yet another plausible reason.

Our bionic woman, is like a tracking device herself. :lol:

Ah, forget to mention, Eva is awesome! Love her.

I don't see that she didn't trust him, she said she would keep it a secret and truly showed concern for him. It was more like he didn't trust her. I think Eric should be more understanding of her concerns too.
That's exactly how I saw it too! Natalia has tried so hard to show that she's trustworthy -- Eric saying it's all just about the case but then turning around & hanging out with the team to spy just tells her that he still doesn't trust her or them -- of course that would upset & disappoint her.

I actually think she went a little too easy on him. Alot of people seem to think it's wrong for her to be upset because she was the mole -- I don't agree at all -- she has every right to be upset for one reason: it makes Eric a hypocrit! When she told him she was the mole, he didn't give her time to explain that it was just a job, he barely let her speak ....he sat there pouting then got angry & made false statements to the FBI about Natalia ONLY because HE was bruised. Now it's ok for him to spy? Please. It's a job -- I never saw what Natalia did a bad thing & I don't think it's wrong that Eric's doing it either -- but hello, hypocritical much, Delko?! He let the mole thing stick a huge wedge between them. Now he does the same thing, & she's just supposed to understand.
If anything, HE should be the one now understanding why she was the mole -- he should be apologizing knowing that sometimes you just have to do the damn job and that it doesn't mean you're purposely hurting anyone. Gughhhh....how irritating. :rolleyes:

Aside from that little vent. I did like the episode & all the Natalia. :thumbsup:
Loved her hearing aid coming into the picture....very clever. On the flipside, I can't help but wonder what this set-up will lead to.

Although I'm confused about why she would think he would be in danger. And I'm not sure I believe him when he says Horatio knows about his investigation.
I do think Horatio knows. He told Stetler that it was his team/lab & that he'd be the one to have it investigated.
As for the other part -- I'm not sure. But I could see it because being a spy makes you aware of who's guilty, & if that guilty person is a threat then they could do harm. Maybe that's what she meant -- or it could be.....
just a little set-up by tptb because of Rebecca's car being bombed in a later episode. Word is, Eric barely dodges the explosion.
When he said "I won't let anyone get hurt", I did think about the finale in how all the CSIs will be theatened. Perhaps all that was just a bit of foreshadowing.

Yay for the Natalianess last night! One of the best episodes so far this season! Thank the Lord the hearing issue isn't just blown to bits! I personally loved her reaction to Eric wearing a wire. For some reason that episode with them seemed like to show they still like eachother or something. Especially at the end, the way they shared eye contact. I don't know maybe I'm jumping the gun much but thats the thought I got from it all. Can't wait for next weeks!!! Even though the finale is coming up and I don't want it to cause that means waiting 4 months or so for more Natalia. :( But hopefully it's worth the wait!!!

Okay about the Natalia & Eric thing. There was nothing between them personally, just all about her discovering his lame undercover job.

Natalia unfortunately found out that Delko was tapping their conversations because his device interfered with her hearing aide. She confronted him, which I think anyone would have the same reaction.

ohhhh thankx LORD! i was really scared for her! looooooooool and thank to you too lool for explain to me! because I only saw this last part on youtube and was almost having a heart attack! (and I expect any thing of csi:m writers):rolleyes:
I even said that I would no longer see csi:m if they put Natalia in the middle of E&C!
Then tomorrow I'll see the episode. thankx again ^.^

Although I'm confused about why she would think he would be in danger. And I'm not sure I believe him when he says Horatio knows about his investigation.

Well what I can think of is perhaps as a former FBI Informant, she knows the danger that might come with the job, though we have yet to see Delko near any danger at all.

We all know that Rebecca is going to die and Delko will also almost get killed and this could be what Natalia was concerned about. If Delko digged into something that he shouldn't have been digging, that someone might be out to stop him. Though Delko's undercover job isn't as rough as Jake's.

Again, I do see that she trust him to protect them however she is being iffy about him doing this job. Although she knows this is a job but then this is not a nice job to do, thus her concern and she is more sensitive as she had been there before. Also why can't Delko tell the rest? I am not too sure if Horatio really knows either. If Horatio knows, Natalia knows, I am sure Calleigh would soon know or maybe she does already considering you know. By telling them, he could at least warn them that there is someone out there to frame them and alert them to be on their guard, if he believes they are innocent, besides he is suppose to investigate the whole lab and not just the CSIs alone right? I don't see how Delko would be protecting them anyway or yet, if they are innocent, the evidence will tell since this show is suppose to be about evidence and not assumptions.

Loved her hearing aid coming into the picture....very clever. On the flipside, I can't help but wonder what this set-up will lead to.

I wonder what you're thinking there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back